This is actually pretty good!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 19, 2007, 04:47:24 PM

Author
This is actually pretty good! (Read 10,313 times)

Predboy

Predboy

Damn, I hated that level. Those f*cking snipers always shoot at me. It got annoying as hell. I took great pleasure in ripping their skulls out. :)

Its Game Time

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 30, 2007, 12:21:33 AM
Damn, I hated that level. Those f*cking snipers always shoot at me. It got annoying as hell. I took great pleasure in ripping their skulls out. :)

Same here, i counted the seconds until there death  ;D

ElderPredator

One day I got really pissed off because I didn't have any weapons to shoot the damn snipers. >:(

shinigami

shinigami

I REALY HOPE THAT THIS GAME WOULD BE ALSO ON PC  ;D THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Corporal Hicks

Grr. I can't get past this level. I get to the bit with the bridge and millions of police copters and I get killed.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Run like hell ;) Or if that fails use the walkthrough. :P

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 09, 2007, 05:52:49 PM

Grr. I can't get past this level. I get to the bit with the bridge and millions of police copters and I get killed.

If you have enough energy to use the Cannon, use it on them.  After that, switch your modes to see the bombs on the bridge and blow them up with it too...

Corporal Hicks

f**king did it. Woots! Went and redid the level before so I had some medkits to start it with and did it! Yay.

War Wager

War Wager

The levels should be plain sailing from now on...  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 14, 2007, 10:04:26 PM
The levels should be plain sailing from now on...  ;)
Lol You say that. I'm getting raped on this Old Town one.

Never mind. Done it.  :P

War Wager

War Wager

How are you going with getting the weapon upgrades and awards?

Corporal Hicks

So far so good. Even if I don't get them all, it all adds to the replayability anyway.

War Wager

War Wager

True...  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 15, 2007, 10:57:25 AM
So far so good. Even if I don't get them all, it all adds to the replayability anyway.

You're doing it without the walk-through right?

Corporal Hicks

Nah. I'm cheating and finding if there's any on the level.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed