Last thing you ate

Started by PredalienXenomorph, Jun 09, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Author
Last thing you ate (Read 135,050 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Teriyaki chicken with smoked salmon, mango, avocado, red onion, green beans, roasted corn, chia seeds and rice. Yummy!  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteGreen bean chicken

QuoteHawaiian BBQ chicken and brown rice.

QuoteTeriyaki chicken

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 15, 2020, 12:13:50 AM
Teriyaki chicken with smoked salmon, mango, avocado, red onion, green beans, roasted corn, chia seeds and rice. Yummy!  :)

Together??  ???  That sounds adventurous, but I'll admit, I have an unsophisticated palate!

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Ribs with macaroni salad.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Lindt Gold chocolate bunny

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Wysps on Apr 16, 2020, 01:22:08 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 15, 2020, 12:13:50 AM

Together??  ???  That sounds adventurous, but I'll admit, I have an unsophisticated palate!

I had my doubts at first, but it was a nice balance between salty and bittersweet.  Although perhaps it is because of the good quality of the restaurant. Btw! I don't have a sophisticated palate at all  :laugh: I'm actually very fussy with food. This was just an exception   :-X

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteAlthough perhaps it is because of the good quality of the restaurant.

Are your haute cuisine restaurants actually still open or are they doing take-aways now?

Vermillion

Vermillion

Pulled Pork Sandwich

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Milk candy with walnuts.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 16, 2020, 04:02:01 PM
QuoteAlthough perhaps it is because of the good quality of the restaurant.

Are your haute cuisine restaurants actually still open or are they doing take-aways now?

The second.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Pancakes.

Coffee

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Pork belly strips marinated in dark sweet soy, grilled with sesame seeds. Slaw of red and green cabbage, carrot, coriander, spring onion, celery, cucumber, dressed with rice vinegar and olive oil. White rice.

Huggs

Huggs

Turkey and swiss on some of that sweet Hawaiian bread.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Bajan barbecue chicken

Huggs

Huggs

Loaded Fries.

Although that was apparently not true. Unless "loaded" means a few burnt potato peelings with only 1 single pinch of store bought shredded mozzarella and 1/3 of 1 single slice of bacon in the corner.

A true WhammyBurger special.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Turkey stew with peppers and mushrooms

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed