Last thing you ate

Started by PredalienXenomorph, Jun 09, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Author
Last thing you ate (Read 134,847 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 19, 2015, 02:10:05 AM
Non-GMO Cotton Candy grapes (awwwww man these are the bomb)
What in the hell lol. How do you get non-GMO cotton candy flavored anything?

A side-note, I'm sitting here drinking my cheap Pabst I scrounged up some quarters to buy, and this beautiful little bug bastard lands on my glasses. At first, I'm startled, all what the f**k bug, but as I take off my glasses and look at the little feller, he just stares right back with them beady like cute bug eyes.

I decide to just put my glasses back on, and here he sits, some hilarious manifestation of having the foresight to see the little things, that 'protecting the neverbugs' tearjerker scene from Hook, a Lovecraftian principle of standing atop a giant, glass-encased eyeball of some insanely superior and possibly sinister being that could squash you in a moments notice for no reason whatsoever and with no consequences at all, and just having a damned thing obscuring the bottom right portion of my vision.

:D

Ain't life some shit? Speaking of cotton candy... life, man.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What on Earth are those?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

They are bigger, green grapes that have a cotton candy taste when you bite into them. Very juicy, very tasty with very little grapeskin. They are around for a short time in the summer at Whole Foods Markets (and I imagine some other all natural, higher end grocery facilities). They were 5$ a lb, with the bags being around 1/3 full was almost 10$. Worth every single cent!!! Go now and get some! :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not sure they even exist over the pond. How do they get a cotton candy taste?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

seriously, idk. I don't think there are any Whole Foods Markets outside the US, sorry!

Corporal Hicks

Ridley Ripley

Ridley Ripley

Oreos.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Grilled Whiskey Maple BBQ Chicken Thighs (skinless)
Homemade Macaroni and Gouda Cheese
Sweet Corn Kernels cooked with honey
In season sweet purple grapes
Apple Cider and H20 to drink

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 28, 2015, 01:05:07 AM
Grilled Whiskey Maple BBQ Chicken Thighs (skinless)
Homemade Macaroni and Gouda Cheese
Sweet Corn Kernels cooked with honey
In season sweet purple grapes
Apple Cider and H20 to drink
My mouth is watering.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Aw shucks! :blushes: To keep City Hunter's mouth watering...

Jalapeno (made with all natural beef) hot dogs with homemade chili, chopped onions and mustard on oven toasted bakery hot dog buns

Oven roasted potatoes with peppers and onions
More grapes and apple cider/H20

Those chili hot dogs were OMG good. :D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Oct 29, 2015, 02:00:47 AM
^Aw shucks! :blushes: To keep City Hunter's mouth watering...

Jalapeno (made with all natural beef) hot dogs with homemade chili, chopped onions and mustard on oven toasted bakery hot dog buns

Oven roasted potatoes with peppers and onions
More grapes and apple cider/H20

Those chili hot dogs were OMG good. :D
Ah stop it  :Dafter reading the hotdogs i need some water :'(

This is for FiorinaFury161. Lettuce,chicken burger with chips washed down with rubicon.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Pepperoni and sausage pizza

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Sloppy Turkey Joes on Honey butter bakery rolls (the s joe sauce was chopped Cherry Rosemary vinegarette marinated tomatoes and Red Fork Kitchen "Best Sloppy Joe Skillet" sauce. All items mentioned are all natural with no preservatives). GREATEST. SLOPPY. JOES. EVER. EVER.

All natural Onion Rings with Red Hot sour cream sauce (since I am out of all natural Avocado Ranch dressing! :(

Organic banana and a pack of Tasty Brand Organic Wild Berry fruit snacks for dessert
H20 to drink

@CITY HUNTER: I hope those chips were all natural. ;D Keep up the healthy choices!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Never had a slopey joe...what the f**k are they?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 05, 2015, 02:38:06 AM
Sloppy Turkey Joes on Honey butter bakery rolls (the s joe sauce was chopped Cherry Rosemary vinegarette marinated tomatoes and Red Fork Kitchen "Best Sloppy Joe Skillet" sauce. All items mentioned are all natural with no preservatives). GREATEST. SLOPPY. JOES. EVER. EVER.

All natural Onion Rings with Red Hot sour cream sauce (since I am out of all natural Avocado Ranch dressing! :(

Organic banana and a pack of Tasty Brand Organic Wild Berry fruit snacks for dessert
H20 to drink

@CITY HUNTER: I hope those chips were all natural. ;D Keep up the healthy choices!
Hopefully(some people take salad out of their doner i dont so i guess i count as the healthy ones)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed