Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 404,974 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Sep 21, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
Right away from all this animal love in i have massive pet hate for people who update their facebook statuses from their phones while on a night out to tell everybody how much fun theyre having? Really? Youre having so much fun that youre wasting youre time pissing about on your phone all night instead of dancing, drinking, cracking on with friends etc? Goons.

It's called insecurity.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 21, 2010, 04:24:31 PM
Right away from all this animal love in i have massive pet hate for people who update their facebook statuses from their phones while on a night out to tell everybody how much fun theyre having? Really? Youre having so much fun that youre wasting youre time pissing about on your phone all night instead of dancing, drinking, cracking on with friends etc? Goons.

It's called insecurity :P

One update perhaps at the end of the night is ok I guess. Something saying youve had a great time and thanking everybody involved can be a nice touch. But when people update it every half hour to tell us how drunk theyre getting, what bar theyre in, what song is currently playing etc its just a little bit pathetic. Its something id expect a younger, late teen to do because they want to tell the world theyre big and clever because theyre out drinking. But when its a 30 year old doing it i just cant fathom it. Insecurity? Perhaps. Id go for Immaturity.

Vulhala

Vulhala

"lol Daz has jus puked kebab all over the wall outside weatherspoons. LEGEND!!1! lol"

::)

I'm with Keg.

Keg

Keg

Oh youve only gone and combined two into one. I see what you did there  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Sep 21, 2010, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 21, 2010, 04:24:31 PM

It's called insecurity :P

One update perhaps at the end of the night is ok I guess. Something saying youve had a great time and thanking everybody involved can be a nice touch. But when people update it every half hour to tell us how drunk theyre getting, what bar theyre in, what song is currently playing etc its just a little bit pathetic. Its something id expect a younger, late teen to do because they want to tell the world theyre big and clever because theyre out drinking. But when its a 30 year old doing it i just cant fathom it. Insecurity? Perhaps. Id go for Immaturity.

I maintain insecurity because people who do that are just begging for attention. They want to broadcast their life unto the world as if everyone cared.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 21, 2010, 10:17:11 PM
I maintain insecurity because people who do that are just begging for attention. They want to broadcast their life unto the world as if everyone cared.
What he said.

DrGediman

DrGediman

And people who are bored enough to read it.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Keg on Sep 21, 2010, 04:23:08 PM
Im with you on the "lols" Vulhala. Mundane status filled with "lols" just baffle my mind.

"Just finished work. lol. Gonna have a bath and watch a film later. lol. Then its an early night for me hahaha. lol."

f**k OFF.

I friend of mine actually wrote a story for school, that he read in front of the class, about how much he hates LOL. God, Peter is an awesome guy. :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In addition to adding "lol" at the end of every sentence, people who throw in a :P is equally as irritating. What the hell is it supposed to mean anyway?

SpaceMarines

I always interpret it as a stupid expression, like you're acknowledging that you made a mistake. Like

"I just locked my keys in my car... which is now at the bottom of the North Saskatchewan. :P"

chupacabras acheronsis

urban_predator83

This thread was fun but now its just annoying arguing and complaining.

And speaking of eating other animals, what about cannibalism, specificly eating criminals? (No, Im not being serious)

SM

SM

Only if you inherit their evilness and carry on their wicked ways.

SpaceMarines

SM; if you die first, I am definitely going to eat you.

SM

SM

Only if you can afford Heston Blumenthal's prices.  The science I'm leaving my body to is molecular gastronomy.

But only so Dr Gunther doesn't get his mitts on it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed