Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 403,206 times)

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2013, 01:05:09 AM
Enough now. That kind of language isn't tolerated here. Dont care if it's' sarcastic' or not. We wont have it.

And yet words like "f**k" and "shit" are extremely prevalent on this forum. So obviously, language isn't necessarily a problem here. Slurs, I would assume, are and should be, when muttered with means of malcontent. While I can see why "fag" would be more offensive, a permanent ban is pretty extreme.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 12, 2013, 01:06:07 AM
Regardless, it didn't warrant a perma ban

So what do you suggest? We just let people use homophobic and offensive words, with no consequences? At the end of the day it doesn't matter if the word is used sarcastically or not, it's meaning is still the same.

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Mar 12, 2013, 01:06:17 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2013, 01:05:09 AM
Enough now. That kind of language isn't tolerated here. Dont care if it's' sarcastic' or not. We wont have it.

http://media.tumblr.com/e410cea17ee4101b0ea7a8190d053d50/tumblr_inline_mjiw9haakM1qz4rgp.gif

And yet words like "f**k" and "shit" are extremely prevalent on this forum. So obviously, language isn't necessarily a problem here. Slurs, I would assume, are and should be, when muttered with means of malcontent. While I can see why "fag" would be more offensive, a permanent ban is pretty extreme.

There's a very large difference difference between words like 'f**k' and 'shit' and words like 'fag' and 'n***er'.

Fact is he wasn't banned just for this, as had been stated before he had had multiple warnings already.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: coolbreeze on Mar 12, 2013, 01:06:07 AM
Regardless, it didn't warrant a perma ban

You're not the one who decides that.

It's not based on that one incident but a series of issues which ended with with that homosexual slur. Regardless, the moderators and admins set the rules here and we make the decisions. It's not up for discussion. Leave it at that.

Move on.

PVTDukeMorrison

Well if he had been warned multiple times, I guess he pretty much did it to himself. Shame, because I really liked reading his posts. Anyway, back on topic, I can't stand when I'm about to fall asleep and then I see a massive spider just sitting in the corner of my room staring me down, f**king terrifying...

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Mar 12, 2013, 01:15:53 AM
I can't stand when I'm about to fall asleep and then I see a massive spider just sitting in the corner of my room staring me down, f**king terrifying...
I've had that happen a couple times. I can't sleep after knowing that it's hiding somewhere in my room.

SM

SM

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 12, 2013, 01:17:37 AM
I can't stand when I'm about to fall asleep and then I see a massive spider just sitting in the corner of my room staring me down, f**king terrifying...
I've had that happen a couple times. I can't sleep after knowing that it's hiding somewhere in my room.

Worst it can do is lay eggs in your ear while you're asleep.

Motherf**king huntsman fell on my head as I walked through the front door the other day.  Pulverised the c**t!

Corporal Hicks

Not going to say it again...

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: SM on Mar 12, 2013, 01:20:13 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 12, 2013, 01:17:37 AM

Worst it can do is lay eggs in your ear while you're asleep.

Motherf**king huntsman fell on my head as I walked through the front door the other day.  Pulverised the c**t!

I am literally tensing up and checking the corners of my room after reading that, that is how terrified I am of those things. People like to tease me about it because "I'm 6.4, 230 pounds, and I'm scared of something no bigger than a quarter". Yeah, lets see you act all tough when a camel spider starts to chase you.

SM

SM

Camel spider's different.

Liam Neeson's cock would run from a camel spider.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Mar 12, 2013, 01:26:26 AM
Camel spider's different.

Liam Neeson's cock would run from a camel spider.
The image that just popped in my head.  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

I've hated spiders ever since I walked down the stairs when I was about 5 and a big one jumped on the top of my head on the way down.

Dachande

Dachande

For all these people with issues with spider's attacking your skull, surely some form of hat would be in order?

And you know what, f**k umbrellas

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dachande on Mar 12, 2013, 01:34:43 AM
And you know what, f**k umbrellas
Agreed.

Crazy Rich

Who needs umbrellas?

PVTDukeMorrison

Who has an umbrella that pointy?!?!?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed