Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 404,909 times)

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Let see...
Ultra stubborn religion extremists
People who are naive
Twi Hards...nuff said
People who hate movies just because they're popular (people who say The Godfather sucked and TDK is the most overrated movie of all time)
Ultra extremists of any group
Shallow people
Conservatives
People who act like rules are unflinchingly rigid to an extent where they dont do the right thing just because its against the rules
Hipsters
Stoners
Jocks
Extremely artsy people
AND the most important one, Hamptonites. For those of you who dont know what a hamptonite is, it's someone who is ridiculously snotty, bratty, self centered, greedy, ignorant ect who is from the Hampons on Long Island. I live on Long Island and Hamptonites are like a f**kin epidemic here. I was in a liquor store and I listened in on one of them actin like they're some bigshot and making a big deal over a 7$ bottle of wine and acting like he knew his s**t. He was driving a beautiful sportscar and drove it like an 8 year old, and probably inherrited all his money. Needless to say, I flipped him off on the way out  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

At least 6 of the characters you listed could be grouped together :P

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Probably, I was kinda talkin out my ass so I didnt keep track   :D
So many things I hate, so little time to type all them  ;D
Oh, and this guy
Spoiler
[close]
Oh, and sentence finishers. I'll be like "In my opinion the greatest movie of all time is-" and then some prick will be like "Back to the Future!" and my response is GTFO

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 04, 2011, 04:48:58 AM
Far as I know, yeah. They have that option. I think that's how it works in India.

I don't know if that would be the best. I mean, in democracy, someone always loses. Lets say 50 million people live in the country of AVPG and 40 million of them live in cities. And another 10 million in farms and are farmers. The government decides to make a law stating all farm land is now government owned and profits go to the government to aid programs in the cities.

The city people (the majority) vote in favor. And the farmland people vote against it. But since it's total democracy, the majority rules, and the farmers have their land seized from them. See, someone always loses, hence why democracy is flawed.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 04, 2011, 04:48:58 AM
Far as I know, yeah. They have that option. I think that's how it works in India.
I think the Caste system comes into play in India though dosn't it?

maledoro

maledoro

Loud talkers, people who smoke in non-smoking areas, and people who open windows when an air conditioner is in operation.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 04, 2011, 04:33:19 AM
"Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible people have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives"

doesn't get much more ideal than that.

Demarchy > Demorcracy

QuoteDemarchy, in theory, could overcome some of the functional problems of conventional representative democracy, which is widely subject to manipulation by special interests and a division between professional policymakers (politicians and lobbyists) vs. a largely passive, uninvolved and often uninformed electorate.

TheMonolith

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Aug 04, 2011, 04:49:39 AM
People who hate movies just because they're popular (people who say The Godfather sucked and TDK is the most overrated movie of all time)
Extremely artsy people
I disslike those guys that say they hate movies just because they are popular.
But I am also artsy.

Effectz

Effectz

People who cant take a hint.

The PredBen

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 04, 2011, 12:00:15 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 04, 2011, 04:33:19 AM
"Democracy is a form of government in which all eligible people have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives"

doesn't get much more ideal than that.

Demarchy > Demorcracy

QuoteDemarchy, in theory, could overcome some of the functional problems of conventional representative democracy, which is widely subject to manipulation by special interests and a division between professional policymakers (politicians and lobbyists) vs. a largely passive, uninvolved and often uninformed electorate.

Demarchy is a cool idea.

I hate people who try to justify something when they're f**ked and should just admit they screwed up. Then again who isn't guilty of that at some point?

TheMonolith

Quote from: The PredBen on Aug 04, 2011, 03:34:31 PM
I hate people who try to justify something when they're f**ked and should just admit they screwed up. Then again who isn't guilty of that at some point?
I knew someone like that.

Which reminds me.
I really despise people who need scapegoats and target the nearest convenient target, never taking into account the emotional and psychological trauma that occurs in the individual.
Perhaps what I dislike even more are the people that say they are your friend. They invite you over, laugh with you, share stories with you, have conversations with you. But every time they do such things, they are lying, because they don't care. They just have you there for whatever reason and eventually stab you in the back for their own momentary satisfaction. And then they turn into the type of people PredBen just described.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2011, 04:57:11 PM

Which reminds me.
I really despise people who need scapegoats and target the nearest convenient target, never taking into account the emotional and psychological trauma that occurs in the individual.
Perhaps what I dislike even more are the people that say they are your friend. They invite you over, laugh with you, share stories with you, have conversations with you. But every time they do such things, they are lying, because they don't care. They just have you there for whatever reason and eventually stab you in the back for their own momentary satisfaction. And then they turn into the type of people PredBen just described.

There is a guy myself and a few friends know who is just like that.We all thought he was a good guy until we found out he was talking smack about everyone behind our backs.He was also telling people things that were totally untrue.It finally came to a point where for myself,he was telling lies about my girlfriend and my mates girlfriend.We finally confronted him about it and he denied it to the ground although we have actual evidence of what he was saying.We finally had enough and told him to basically piss off.compulsive liar is all he is.He still wont admit to it.

TheMonolith

The guy I knew admitted to it, but tried to twist it around and make himself seem like a good guy, and when we kicked him out, he got that poor pitiful me attitude. He did something much worse than lying.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 04, 2011, 05:07:55 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 04, 2011, 04:57:11 PM

Which reminds me.

There is a guy myself and a few friends know who is just like that.We all thought he was a good guy until we found out he was talking smack about everyone behind our backs.He was also telling people things that were totally untrue.It finally came to a point where for myself,he was telling lies about my girlfriend and my mates girlfriend.We finally confronted him about it and he denied it to the ground although we have actual evidence of what he was saying.We finally had enough and told him to basically piss off.compulsive liar is all he is.He still wont admit to it.

Sadly, there are many more lame people than there are awesome people.  It's math, I suppose...

Dude sounds like one o' these:

Spoiler
[close]

BANE

BANE

I hate the people who have become so accustomed to this lazy, pampered, pathetic society and all it's attributes that they "couldn't live without a shower", "couldn't live without the internet", "couldn't live without their cellphone". I just want to take it all away and watch them writhe as they suffer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed