Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 407,922 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 31, 2011, 05:41:49 PMTrue. I remember going on vacation in the northern US and when I was asked where I was from, they assumed that I was just a hick redneck.
Very misunderstood people as well.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 31, 2011, 05:54:23 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 31, 2011, 05:41:49 PMTrue. I remember going on vacation in the northern US and when I was asked where I was from, they assumed that I was just a hick redneck.
Very misunderstood people as well.

I didn't say all Southerners were like that, I was talking about the Northerner stereotype of Southerners.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 31, 2011, 05:41:49 PMI remember going on vacation in the northern US and when I was asked where I was from, they assumed that I was just a hick redneck.
How many different kinds of rednecks are there, and what distinguishes them from one another?

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 31, 2011, 05:54:23 PMVery misunderstood people as well.

...or understood?

Bat Chain Puller

Okay. This is what I hate.

I go into a brick and mortar store to pick up a copy of Blade Runner on Blu Ray.

I look under "B" ...

They have 26 copies of Big Mamma's House 2 ... no Blade Runner.

The f**k is that?!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Hear, hear.
I hate when that happens haha. It's months I'm searching for the Starship Troopers Blu and every time I find tons of films starting with 'S' but not Starship Troopers. Frustrating.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 31, 2011, 05:56:57 PMI didn't say all Southerners were like that, I was talking about the Northerner stereotype of Southerners.

I know, just joking. That picture is from a movie where a group of people let their stereotypic views of rednecks run wild and all kinds of crazy shit happens because of it. :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 31, 2011, 06:20:32 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jul 31, 2011, 05:56:57 PMI didn't say all Southerners were like that, I was talking about the Northerner stereotype of Southerners.

I know, just joking. That picture is from a movie where a group of people let their stereotypic views of rednecks run wild and all kinds of crazy shit happens because of it. :laugh:

:laugh: Sounds interesting.

Signore Predatore

Asian stereotypes, some may be funny but others go way to far and they start to be racist scumbags. Why don't they make stereotypes of themselves?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

There are stereotypes of just about.... every population there is.

chupacabras acheronsis

Olé!

LadyZero

LadyZero

What ho chaps, let's all have a cup of tea and a jolly nice chat.

Tally ho.

keylight-di

Quote from: LadyZero on Jul 31, 2011, 08:13:56 PM
What ho chaps, let's all have a cup of tea and a jolly nice chat.

Tally ho.

But... but... I hate tea...  :-[

chupacabras acheronsis

bollocks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed