Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 406,566 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You can walk out of a theater. You can't walk out of an airpl- well you can, but...

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vermillion on Feb 24, 2014, 09:44:05 PM
No baby I guess. 

The parents need a night out way way more than selfish people like you.
So the rest of society needs to yield to your rudeness just because you sired some? That's selfish.

Aspie

Aspie

I will never, ever forget the time I went and saw Piranha 3DD and two separate families brought their toddlers ???

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Why would anyone bring their kids to such a shitty movie?

Aspie

Aspie

i kno right

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Vermillion on Feb 24, 2014, 09:48:09 PM
Remember. You were a baby.  People like you...hated your crying for ruining their $12 movie or $5 value meal or $55 flight. 
My parents were considerate enough to not take me on planes or to theaters until I was old enough to behave.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vermillion on Feb 24, 2014, 09:48:09 PM

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Feb 24, 2014, 09:40:50 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 24, 2014, 09:30:55 PM
Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Feb 24, 2014, 09:30:25 PM
In Europe we have the policy of going and complaining and then the nuisance is removed. lol
I think you can do that anywhere can't you?  ???

Most places no problem, but we were in unknown Joe Dirt territory and I didn't want a scene.  We almost moved but they got quiet.  Still, babies do not belong in movie theaters.

Are babies allowed on airplanes?

Move away from that. 

Remember. You were a baby.  People like you...hated your crying for ruining their $12 movie or $5 value meal or $55 flight. 

Really.  Next time leave and get a refund.  The parents are suffering way more than you. 

Showing common courtesy to the people around you is not selfish, my kid didn't go to a theater or fly on a plane until she was 8 or 9.  That is what sitters are for.  I am the mother of a preteen girl, don't tell me about suffering  :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

The film's I've seen disgusting idiot parents bring their kids too, ugh. My favorite was the couple who brought their brood of toddlers and seven year olds to Pan's Labyrinth. One of the kids started crying when the guy got his face smashed in with a bottle, the parents refused to leave ::)

Parents in theaters are the most entitled motherf**kers out there. I went to a film once, and this woman brought her kids and they proceeded to talk and laugh loudly throughout the film. Some people whispered for them to please be quiet, which of course did nothing. I eventually snapped and told them to shut up. They did, but then the mother turned to me and said "you're really rude, you should be nicer!" I wanted to murder her.

Aspie

Aspie

lol anyone ever went to a ghetto movie theater before?

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 24, 2014, 08:18:56 PM
Babies in theaters are the worst, it's true. So incredibly rude.

Nope, planes. Goddamn planes.
One long haul flight had 5 goddamn babies on it, so they could cry at intervals and there wasn't a single, sodding second of that flight that didn't have screaming in it. A night flight too.

I know understand why male lions kill other's offspring.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

get rekt, Vermillion.

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 24, 2014, 10:05:13 PM
never again

Crazy Rich

Only in a nightmare.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes, lol, to see Predators. It was the most miserable cinema-going experience I've ever had -- and not because of the middling movie :P

Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 24, 2014, 10:05:26 PM
Planes you can wear headphones, though.

Rong

Rong

Parents in general these days are entitled.

And everyone is wondering why kids are growing up with shitty attitudes?

car parks for parents with prams does my head in... uncalled for walk you lazy motherf**kers. 

Yes and got into a fight.

Group of ethnic bros out in the west talking the entire way through the movie (terminator salvation to add insult to injury) about 20 mins in i had enough and told them to shut the f**k up they didn't like that.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 24, 2014, 10:07:19 PM
Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 24, 2014, 10:05:26 PM
Planes you can wear headphones, though.
Not ones good enough to cancel out 5 shits worth of screams...or at least I didn't have a pair on me at the time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed