Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 402,948 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Duh, we all know those daisy dukes arent the only shorts available for women to wear. That said you'd have to be pretty naieve to think that the vast majority of womens clothing is NOT made to be slim and sexy, and cater to societiy's expectaions of how a woman is supposed to look.

Predator Queen

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 26, 2013, 05:38:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-N9daqANcw#

Spoiler
Just to clarify, this is not a video I hate but merely a fitting response to some of the things said in the last couple of posts.
[close]

I was surprised how much biological and primitive sub thought she brought up.  Normally I am the one bringing those facts up because some people forget that we are just a bunch of animals still despite very high intellect. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Spoiler
Just to clarify, this is not a video I hate but merely a fitting response to some of the things said in the last couple of posts.
[close]

Another GWW fan!! Respect :)

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 26, 2013, 05:29:46 AM
I'm not there short...and not slender...

Pred Queen, you're a pretty cool person from what I gather and you don't seem like the type to give two f**ks about what other people think. Just do you and be you.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 26, 2013, 06:48:24 AM

Spoiler
[close]

I thank Blacklabel for that (I think he originally posted the video which led me to her). 8)

Predator Queen

Spoiler
[close]

Pred Queen, you're a pretty cool person from what I gather and you don't seem like the type to give two f**ks about what other people think. Just do you and be you.

Its a yes and a no, I can't explain it but I normally don't care because i love to wear what I wear even if its weird or out of place but when it comes to my body being exposed...eh that's a different story.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 26, 2013, 06:55:32 AM

Spoiler
[close]

I thank Blacklabel for that (I think he originally posted the video which led me to her). 8)

She has great material. She's the one who piqued my interest in the MRM.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 26, 2013, 06:59:43 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Its a yes and a no, I can't explain it but I normally don't care because i love to wear what I wear even if its weird or out of place but when it comes to my body being exposed...eh that's a different story.

Take it one step at a time. Do whatever you have to so that you can be comfy in your own skin.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Softball. I just HATE the way the girls pitch the ball, I can't even hit the damn thing. When guys pitch overhand, I can hit the ball then.

enypsrozar

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 24, 2013, 06:52:32 PM
I hate people who can't park properly. They go into spaces in just the right way to leave not quite enough room on either side of them for another car to park. Pisses me off beyond belief.

Also, people who don't use turn signals. f**k those guys, too.

I think a lot of us do.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 25, 2013, 01:39:43 AM
Sometimes when people park over the line, if there's still enough space for me to pull in, I'll park as close as I possibly can to their driver-side door, making it impossible for them to get in from that side.

I find it quite satisfying.

Stamp of approval. ::)

PVTDukeMorrison

When your cousin forgets his wallet on his desk and asks you to go get it, and when you finally get to his desk all you can see is balled up tissue paper. Everywhere.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 29, 2013, 04:06:42 AM
When your cousin forgets his wallet on his desk and asks you to go get it, and when you finally get to his desk all you can see is balled up tissue paper. Everywhere.

Aspie

Aspie

golf

Space Sweeper

Cal427eb

Aspie

Aspie

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Please tell me you didn't actually pick up the wallet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed