Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 402,946 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate people who lack integrity. If you say, you'll do something, f**king follow up and do it. If something has changed that has made you not want to, then you shouldn't have to go silent on the other person. Tell him or her and let the truth be known.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

People who think it's alright to cut in line in front of you at Gamestop, and procced to take HOURS to buy what they want..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That's why you call them out on stepping in front of you.

Lie

Lie

There is something I BAAAAAAADLY wanna post but it wouldn't be fair on Cal cause it's just 1 dirty spoiler!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Lie on Mar 03, 2013, 11:26:07 PM
There is something I BAAAAAAADLY wanna post but it wouldn't be fair on Cal cause it's just 1 dirty spoiler!
You better not do it, nigga!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 03, 2013, 11:28:11 PM
Quote from: Lie on Mar 03, 2013, 11:26:07 PM
You better not do it, nigga!

I'll try not to...

Nightmare Asylum

When people are on Facebook or any other social media thing and tell someone else to message them. You're sitting there on Facebook already, why not just message them yourself?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The rapper known as Mac Miller. I can deal with his music. But he, himself, is a d-bag with a ginger colored beard-thing.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 05, 2013, 04:00:11 AM
The rapper known as Mac Miller. I can deal with his music. But he, himself, is a d-bag with a ginger colored beard-thing.
But he's got Nike's on his feet!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 05, 2013, 04:05:39 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Mar 05, 2013, 04:00:11 AM
But he's got Nike's on his feet!

Shoes aside, if I must add that.

TheRaven

TheRaven

I hate twilight, but I don't go round yelling at people who like it, it's just my own opinion c:

I also hate Mondays, mostly cause then it dawns on you when you get up that the weekends gone :p

Cvalda

Cvalda

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's wrong with Taylor Swift? She's talented.

Cvalda

Cvalda

By what standard?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

She has a good singing voice, knows how to play an instrument.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed