Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 406,299 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's that sour side of them that makes them so great. And for whatever reason, whenever I pick them out, they're always firm unlike red apples which are always soft. Could be the time of year, I suppose.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 19, 2012, 01:26:45 AM
Ugh, I hate Gala apples. There's no flavour at all in them. I used to eat Sparta apples all the time but my local grocery stores don't carry them anymore so I switched to Granny Smiths.

I love Gala apples!  ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Waking up with headaches.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Anyone finding the whole 90's kid thing on the Internet annoying now? People are becoming obsessed over it and will fight people over it. I guess nostalgia can be a bad thing sometimes.

Nightmare Asylum

Meh, in a few years we'll have all the 2000s kids, and so on and so forth. Makes no difference to me, just a part of life. I'm sure everyone is going to look back fondly on the time they grew up (circumstances permitting, of course).

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think the 2000's term already exist  :D. I love feeling nostalgic of the 90's since I did grew up during that decade, but I can admit that the past is over. I tend to stick what's going on now and the upcoming future. I tend to feel nostalgic depending on the mood that I'm in.

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, it definitely exists, but I'd say its going to be a few more years before they start feeling "nostalgic" about it.

But like I said, I see no problem there. Everyone gets that way once in a while, its normal. Unless someone had a bad childhood or something, I feel like it'd be a bit odd to not get nostalgic over certain things. But hey, to each his own.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like nostalgia, but I don't like people are refuses to get out of the past. It's comments like "I was born in 1997, I'm a 90's kid and I'm so much better then you". I feel like you where sent back then time then you are going to feel like that it sucks. I will admit that the Internet was so much better then it was 15 years ago.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When my computer is super slow and won't load youtube right away..

Nightmare Asylum

When people use the term "kid friendly" to describe a film in a derogatory manner.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Biehn present so many times when that happens...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 04, 2012, 05:55:54 AM
Anyone finding the whole 90's kid thing on the Internet annoying now? People are becoming obsessed over it and will fight people over it. I guess nostalgia can be a bad thing sometimes.

What's this?

Predator Queen

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 04, 2012, 05:55:54 AM
NOPE born in 1991

chupacabras acheronsis

same shit as the "80s" generation.

pretty much a bunch of people using an arbitrary fact to feel superior, having nothing of their own merit. Most '90s' twats didn't even watch, read or play half the shit they claim.

Predator Queen

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Nov 05, 2012, 05:54:56 PM
same shit as the "80s" generation.

pretty much a bunch of people using an arbitrary fact to feel superior, having nothing of their own merit. Most '90s' twats didn't even watch, read or play half the shit they claim.
Ok that thought made me flinch, really?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed