Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 407,907 times)

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 01, 2012, 07:01:27 AM
Quote from: Eva on Jun 01, 2012, 06:52:53 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 01, 2012, 06:48:22 AM
Ask Sweepums.

I don't 'ask' people stuff I wanna know.... They tell me all by themselves, when they can no longer resist telling me what I wanna know >:D
Aha! Unfortunately for you, Eva, I am more resilient to your... charms then the rest of the FEEEEWWWLSSSS around here! Convince me, and the knowledge shall be granted.

>:3

Bravo good sir. Bravo.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 01, 2012, 07:02:53 AM
Translation: send nudie pics.
Ah! No, no... see,

that is part of the very charm I am immune to! I am a man of more classical and varied tastes. You can argue that the sight of a nude woman is a classical taste for the average man, but I would have to disagree for... I am not the average man.

I don't need you to expose yourself dear, just...

Spoiler
...do try harder.

[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 01, 2012, 07:08:34 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 01, 2012, 07:02:53 AM
Translation: send nudie pics.
Ah! No, no... see,

that is part of the very charm I am immune to! I am a man of more classical and varied tastes. You can argue that the sight of a nude woman is a classical taste for the average man, but I would have to disagree for... I am not the average man.

I don't need to to expose yourself dear, just...

Spoiler
...do try harder.

[close]
Hmmm... Funny how fast you rejected Cvaldas razorsharp and to-the-point analysis of the gambit at hand. Almost too fast, you could argue, as in the classic 'attempting to persuade by overcompensating' scenario. But we've been here before, haven't we Sweeepums...?  ;)

Very well, you might be suggesting that I 'try harder', in which case I'll remind you that
Spoiler
by God, I shall soon cut the cord that makes you run >:D
[close]

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Eva, your laser sharpened analysis of the situation scares the Hell out of me.

Spoiler

Hawt bizness
[close]

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Eva on Jun 01, 2012, 07:20:53 AM
Hmmm... Funny how fast you rejected Cvaldas razorsharp and to-the-point analysis of the gambit at hand. Almost too fast, you could argue, as in the classic 'attempting to persuade by overcompensating' scenario. But we've been here before, haven't we Sweeepums...?  ;)
On the contrary, my lady!

Really, what it had been was a quick dismissal of what she assumed to be within my... interests. As for me, I have... nobody to persuade but myself! It's quite a secure feeling, I'd say. You may look at me and see a man of many insecurities, but that is just my overall essence, confusing you with a preconcieved notion of who I really am. But this is about you convincing me, my lady, and so far... I think you can do much better.

SpaceMarines

Oh, Eva, Eva, Eva, my sweet little dove.

You still do not understand this world that we live in. I would not trust this 'man' if I were you. An eunuch is always a capricious creature, and one with Sweeper's temperament doubly so. He plays the game, and has gotten oh so very good at it. He says he needs convincing? Do not fall for such a trick as this. He is waiting for this, he wants you to try and persuade him; for in making the attempt, you will reveal far more to him than he ever would to you. This place is not like the songs, sweet lady. Bargains are not held up. You must play the game as he does; circumvent his trap.

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

I believe you will find this site... to your advantage.

First Blood

Eva, don't trust Varys. Trust Littlefinger.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 01, 2012, 07:38:35 AM
Quote from: Eva on Jun 01, 2012, 07:20:53 AM
On the contrary, my lady!

Really, what it had been was a quick dismissal of what she assumed to be within my... interests. As for me, I have... nobody to persuade but myself! It's quite a secure feeling, I'd say. You may look at me and see a man of many insecurities, but that is just my overall essence, confusing you with a preconcieved notion of who I really am. But this is about you convincing me, my lady, and so far... I think you can do much better.

My dear Sweepums. You're just stalling now.

But I understand how the quite secure feeling you attribute to the fashion in which you partake in this battle of wits, has - unfortunately for you -  also equipped me with more than adequate information, from which I can easily deduce the true essence of your nature, without the risk of being clouded by any preconcieved notions I might have developed from an introductory study of your position on the matter at hand.

As such, you have fallen victim to one of the oldest classic blunders - of which the most famous are - never theorize before you have data, or, never get involved in a land war in Asia, or simply, never go up against a Dane, when Danes have spent centruries building up immunity to bullshitting bullshitters.

So, the fact remains that while you might think you have beaten my argument, you have in fact only succesfully beaten an illusion of an argument, an illusion that has now served its purpose to the fullest and desired effect. As such, I will now - with gratitude for a wellplayed game - leave you with your victory of illusion, a triumph of phantasm, an accomplishment of apparition.  :)

Oh, and then there's this...
Spoiler
[close]

Rick Grimes

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 01, 2012, 03:37:09 PM

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

I believe you will find this site... to your advantage.

Checked out the site, and it wanted me to buy a font in order to use it. The hell's up with that?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jun 01, 2012, 04:45:09 PM
Checked out the site, and it wanted me to buy a font in order to use it. The hell's up with that?

You mean people actually want you to pay money for stuff they make? THE HORROR.

Okay, sorry, I sounded like a douche there.  ;D

You guys are scaring the crap out of me with these sophisticated folks. I need more Bruce Campbell;

Rick Grimes

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 01, 2012, 04:49:05 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jun 01, 2012, 04:45:09 PM

You mean people actually want you to pay money for stuff they make? THE HORROR.

Okay, sorry, I sounded like a douche there.  ;D

Yeah, i thought it was one of those "create your own signature for free" things, but I guess you have to pay for those fonts.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jun 01, 2012, 05:13:55 PM
Yeah, i thought it was one of those "create your own signature for free" things, but I guess you have to pay for those fonts.

Well, not all of them. And some of them if you find the name of the font you can find free variants on other sites. It's a good little tool/site though if you're just itching to know the name of a particular font-type.  8)

I think right now I hate the fact that we need sleep.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Religion. Nuff said.

SpaceMarines

RagingDragon

Quote from: Eva on Jun 01, 2012, 04:41:18 PM
My dear Sweepums. You're just stalling now.

http://i2.listal.com/image/2089040/500full.jpg

But I understand how the quite secure feeling you attribute to the fashion in which you partake in this battle of wits, has - unfortunately for you -  also equipped me with more than adequate information, from which I can easily deduce the true essence of your nature, without the risk of being clouded by any preconcieved notions I might have developed from an introductory study of your position on the matter at hand.

As such, you have fallen victim to one of the oldest classic blunders - of which the most famous are - never theorize before you have data, or, never get involved in a land war in Asia, or simply, never go up against a Dane, when Danes have spent centruries building up immunity to bullshitting bullshitters.

So, the fact remains that while you might think you have beaten my argument, you have in fact only succesfully beaten an illusion of an argument, an illusion that has now served its purpose to the fullest and desired effect. As such, I will now - with gratitude for a wellplayed game - leave you with your victory of illusion, a triumph of phantasm, an accomplishment of apparition.  :)

Oh, and then there's this...
Spoiler
[close]

Eva, that was sort of amazing.

The whole exchange was good, really.

Good shit!  Keep it up!  *types it all down, preparing for future pillage*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed