Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 407,905 times)

SM

SM

Cricket speak, hockey boy.

Carted = tonked, smashed, hammered.
;D

Geronimo

Geronimo

Anti war protestors: If you haven't seen war with your own eyes then you shoud just zip it. (If you don't support our troops than feel free to stand infront of them!)

Spiders: If I go to bed and notice one it NEEDS to die before I can sleep. The biggest species I have seen is dock spiders and they are huge!  :o

Too much swearing: Sure we all do a lot when we are angry, but when we are completely fine and dropping f-bombs every five words just because?  :P Swearing can be fun but too much always leads to trouble.

Nazis: Must I say? Note, I don't look at all Germans as Nazis, infact at look at the Nazis and Germans as two seperates. The Germans logically fought for their country like any soldier would, the Nazis were just plain evil. Infact in the last years of the war the German Army, Air Force, and Navy started to dislike the SS.

People who think religion is the problem in the world: I think the real problem in the world is intolerance. I believe every man and woman should be able to choose which religion they want (they can even choose to not be religious at all) without persecution. I myself am Christian, my friends are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Atheist and we all get along like best friends.   :)

MrBrokenTusks.

A lot of people in the nazi party hated being there by the way, everyone involved wasn't pro hitler.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Some of them were only there because they didn't want to be on the other side of him. People from inside his organisation tried to bump him off plenty of times.

Ghost Rider

QuotePeople who think religion is the problem in the world: I think the real problem in the world is intolerance. I believe every man and woman should be able to choose which religion they want (they can even choose to not be religious at all) without persecution. I myself am Christian, my friends are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Atheist and we all get along like best friends. 

Forgetting someone? ::) ;D

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 08, 2010, 03:44:57 PM
QuotePeople who think religion is the problem in the world: I think the real problem in the world is intolerance. I believe every man and woman should be able to choose which religion they want (they can even choose to not be religious at all) without persecution. I myself am Christian, my friends are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Atheist and we all get along like best friends. 

I don't know anyone of anything else. Unless you are something you have not mentioned to me that I have no clue about.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Geronimo on Dec 08, 2010, 04:08:04 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Dec 08, 2010, 03:44:57 PM

I don't know anyone of anything else. Unless you are something you have not mentioned to me that I have no clue about.

:DJust kidding with ya.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I hate Generalization.
I really, really do.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 08, 2010, 06:09:40 PM
I hate Generalization.
I really, really do.

People do it out of convenience, sad but I can see it becoming worse with all the information people have to process increasing exponentially.

SM

SM

QuoteAnti war protestors: If you haven't seen war with your own eyes then you shoud just zip it. (If you don't support our troops than feel free to stand infront of them!)

Hmmm

QuoteThings you just hate in the world

With a nod to Omegazilla's latest I'll go with "warmongers".

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Geronimo on Dec 08, 2010, 04:52:28 AM
Anti war protestors: If you haven't seen war with your own eyes then you shoud just zip it. (If you don't support our troops than feel free to stand infront of them!)

Its not that they don't support them, infact its the opposite most of them have probably lost loved ones to war, and it is highly offensive to belittle them.

SM

SM

Quite.  Though lets keep things nice and simple and beat them filthy peaceniks down eh?  ;)

How apt that we're discussing this on a day that commemorates the 30th anniversary of the passing of a prominent peacenik who met a decidedly violent end.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've always found that so nerve wracking. People say Lennon was assassinated, but while I don't know all the details of the case, I find the use of the word "assassinate" very strong. Murdered sure, but assassinate? The guy wasn't exactly JFK.

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Dec 08, 2010, 09:35:51 PM
Quote from: Geronimo on Dec 08, 2010, 04:52:28 AM

Its not that they don't support them, infact its the opposite most of them have probably lost loved ones to war, and it is highly offensive to belittle them.

And "you baby killers!" isn't offensive?

Space Sweeper

Woah. I didn't know we were using 'Nam flashbacks.

Trippy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed