Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 406,440 times)

Predator Queen

It depends on who it is I lost a bracelet and I thought I would find it in a week.... that week took 3 years... no joke...

SM

SM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 23, 2010, 12:00:26 AM
And you know that within a week, you'll find it right?

Hope so.

That way I'll have a spare for when I lose the new one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ha, I was thinking of just holding on the the receipt, return the new one, attach an electronic tracking system to the old one, and monitor its actions when you're not around.

SM

SM

We're only talking $15.  It's more annoying than anything else.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: SM on Sep 22, 2010, 11:32:22 PM
Had that problem with my guitar capo the other day.  Always lying around on shelves and stuff, then I couldn't find it for love nor money.

Had to go buy a new one.  >:(

Just keep it in your case, man. That's what I do.

SM

SM

I thought I DID have it in my guitar bag.  When it wasn't in there I tried my bass bag.  Then I tried my hard case.

>:(

urban_predator83

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 22, 2010, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: urban_predator83 on Sep 22, 2010, 02:40:39 PM
I dont let people online get to me. Besides people do and say things online they would never do in real life. Being online is a psychologicly different experience than being on the phone or face to face.

I just thought of something, why do we type and text, its 2010 and we still dont have video phones. Technology is nowadays can easily do this.

Of course we have video phones, you haven't seen one though. But there are people who aren't comfortable showing their face in a public forum.
Im talking about video phones, not forums.

Quote from: Keg on Sep 22, 2010, 08:31:54 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 22, 2010, 02:46:34 PM
I find it quite honest online really. You either get people who just post what they feel, or you get people who just want to act like complete pricks. It's fairly easy to spot which you're dealing with.

I agree with this statement. Of course it cant always apply but its quite easy to figure out what kind of a person somebody is, simply by what they post and how those posts are put together , wether on a social networking site or a forum. I think you can get a pretty good basic picture of somebodies personality and what theyre like in real life from what they choose to do online.

From being on this forum for a while now I know which members i'd happily have a pint with, knowing im not going for a drink with a total arsehole or weirdo.
Im just saying alot people bullshit online.

SM

SM

Lotta people bullshit off line too.

So it goes.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You ever watch Fox News, Urban Predator?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You watermark suggests you two are in cahoots!

Space Sweeper

*Runs away, violently bumps into trash can, spilling some garbage and knocking me off balance, quickly continues running*

HunterWarrior

i hate when people drive around with the sound turn up so loud that my walls shake.. like really?

SM

SM

Why are they driving their cars through your house?

BANE

BANE

When they drive in front of my house, the walls shake and I can feel it in my bed. It's ridiculous.

HunterWarrior

Quote from: SM on Sep 23, 2010, 11:48:49 PM
Why are they driving their cars through your house?

cause....  umm.. *looks up at the ceiling for a few moments thinking* umm cause.. a tank rolled through it and they think its another way to get to the street behind my house *shrug*  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed