Do u think u guys will always collect

Started by Billiken, May 23, 2010, 12:13:44 AM

Author
Do u think u guys will always collect (Read 3,802 times)

predamorph

On Preds,
I only collect the NECA ones.. Hot Toys are too expensive for me. Self control or discipline is what i do when it comes to this issue :)

freddy616

freddy616

I only kind of started with one of the neca figure,but i really want start getting more and some of the hot toys ones.

meanstreak

Ya, I really got into the AvP figures when the A:Res stuff came out and was so much cooler than the old Kenner figures.  Then the McFarlane stuff hit the shelves and that was that.  I tried to collect the McFar Matrix stuff too but realized that I between my miniature motorcycles and guitars and AvP stuff I wouldn't have the shelf space for it so I sold them all off.

I buy at least one of the McFar and Neca 7 inch scale figures, so I might as well keep it up!

Ghostface

My shelf just keeps growing and growing. Ive filled 2 bookshelves now I need another for the Predators figures. Im going to make a full diorama for all my customs and have a special cabnet for them. As long as they keep bringing out quality, I'll keep shelling out for them.

delsaber8

I love collecting and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed