Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread

Started by MrBrokenTusks., May 22, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Author
Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread (Read 401,058 times)

Lie

8/10 I do like Chet
5/10 I just don't get, sorry... here listen to how he says "I'm not a number I am a free man!" skip to 1:00 if you don't wanna watch the whole thing.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS0lkTQE0V8

Im taking the piss out of him but after watching Outlander I really think he could play this role very well.

Shasvre

Avatar: 7/10. What anime is that from?

Signature: 5/10. Sorry, not really my style.

PredalienXenomorph

8/10 creepy 7/10 funny (BTW Lie what don't you get?)

Lie

Quote from: Shasvre on May 27, 2010, 10:36:56 PM
What anime is that from?

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on May 27, 2010, 10:39:16 PM
8/10 creepy 7/10 funny (BTW Lie what don't you get?)

"The Predators were gone, The balance was gone, All that was left was the prey"

The first one contradicts the 3rd because wouldn't the Predators be considered the prey when talking about the Predalien. You cant really say their hunting the Predaliens its more like fighting to protect their honour, because the Predalien would be like an Abomination and a predator (in the meaning a natural predator) to them. Because they want to be the ultimate predator, and the ultimate hunter cant have a creature that can over power it... Because it wouldn't be the ultimate then. I haven't seen any Predalien Skulls do the Predators not take them because they are an abomination and the skull wouldn't be of any worth to them... I Digress.

Do you understand why I don't understand? I think I might have just read too much into it.

PredalienXenomorph

Ohhh sorry. It is supposed to be a shorter version of a quote from the first Aliens comic series. A scientist theorizes that the Xenomorphs have a homeworld and that some were removed from it. He said that after they left that "The natural Predators[Creatures that could fight back] were gone, the balance was gone so all that was left was prey. I chose Chet because he was an Alien that preyed on people.

Lie

Ahhh I see, that makes sense.

Basher917

again,
8/10
8/10

huntin8-t0n

The first one contradicts the 3rd because wouldn't the Predators be considered the prey when talking about the Predalien. You cant really say their hunting the Predaliens its more like fighting to protect their honour, because the Predalien would be like an Abomination and a predator (in the meaning a natural predator) to them. Because they want to be the ultimate predator, and the ultimate hunter cant have a creature that can over power it... Because it wouldn't be the ultimate then. I haven't seen any Predalien Skulls do the Predators not take them because they are an abomination and the skull wouldn't be of any worth to them... I Digress.

In this case it would be the same casem for instance with the queen. Normally it's stronger than a predator.
Predalien is not a natural predator for the hunters. I mean it's not a special one. Any predator can be the hunter of another, it depends on chances and emviroment, and of course the two sides. Also the two roles can change constantly. Preds are maintaining the role of the hunter anytime, and Predalien has no position. As a prey. As a being and abomination it has, but it's rather psychological problem, then a convulison of the culture. So I'd say they are still hunting, hence I see no contradiction.

Av 9/10
Sig 8/10

PredalienXenomorph

Lie

Lie

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 28, 2010, 01:36:05 PM

In this case it would be the same casem for instance with the queen. Normally it's stronger than a predator.
Predalien is not a natural predator for the hunters. I mean it's not a special one. Any predator can be the hunter of another, it depends on chances and emviroment, and of course the two sides. Also the two roles can change constantly. Preds are maintaining the role of the hunter anytime, and Predalien has no position. As a prey. As a being and abomination it has, but it's rather psychological problem, then a convulison of the culture. So I'd say they are still hunting, hence I see no contradiction.

Hmmm, that's a good way of looking at it. It makes more sense, I see there isn't a contradiction now.

Quoteit's not a special one.

That's the only part I disagree with, it can kill Predators with greater ease than that of a queen (queens have been captured time and time again). Look at it like this that a Predator armed with a Plasma Caster and Wristblades vs a Predalien is the same as a Marine armed with a pistol versing a Warrior/Drone. As long as the Alien stays sharp its gonna win. But say you give Hicks that Pistol he is still gonna die but he wont go down without a fight, that's all that happened in Wolf vs Chet.

Predator's should respect the Predalien that's all I'm say.

9/10 Chet's moved up in my mind.
8/10 I have more of an understanding now.

scarhunter92

Av - 8/10
Sig - 6/10

Uhhh... mine isn't really a signature. :P

DARIAS93

Av - 8/10
Sig - N/A

Anto of the Sand

Deathbearer

Sig: 7/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed