OVER HERE!!! Predators Official Site Updated

Started by Doomofman, May 07, 2010, 11:16:31 PM

Author
OVER HERE!!! Predators Official Site Updated (Read 19,559 times)

Doomofman

Doomofman

New pics, wallpapers and all kinds of stuff... Check it out and be amazed!!!  ;D

http://www.predators-movie.com

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

lol, i was reading something on the page and then a cloaked predator came past. i almost shat myself.

Doomofman

Haha I hadn't seen it until you mentioned it..

Royce

Love all of the new stuff! It's all coming together nicely, guys and girls!

If the music on the website are bits of Debney's score, color me impressed!

The Pointman

The site is coming along pretty well and it is actually quite interesting. The cloaked Predator was an awesome touch to it as well.

PHANTOM

Quote from: Royce on May 08, 2010, 12:08:04 AM
If the music on the website are bits of Debney's score, color me impressed!

Yeah I'm diggin the music too.

predxeno

Took a little longer for it to be updated in the US, but WOW. :o  My only complaint is that I want access to the features now.  But, I kind of like that I have to wait for the site to be updated, gives me a reason to continue visiting the site.

Federick Gonsa

I have to say that I like the characters in the movie They are sort of like videogame characters in some way. Their appereances and backgrounds sort of remind me of the "Twisted Metal" drivers. The characters alone make this movie stand out.

Hybrid PM

This is coming together very nicely. Love the music!

predxeno

Let's hope this is better than AVPR.  The characters in that movie were supposed to be good as well.  However, Predators gives us bio of each unique character ahead of the release date.  I feel closer to these characters already.

Federick Gonsa

LOL AVPR characters:

the pizza boy
the sluty highschool girl
the bully
the sherrif
the reformed ex-convict
the marine
the little girl

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: predxeno on May 08, 2010, 01:32:13 AM
Let's hope this is better than AVPR.  The characters in that movie were supposed to be good as well. 

Are you really saying generic slasher twats were supposed to be good?

And you're comparing those to the Black Ops and Yakuza etc characters of Predators?

haha wow.

I would love to see Ricky hold his own on a wallpaper,holding a pizza against the backdrop of the school gym

also:predator vision flash on picture change is teh epic.

predxeno

The characters in AVPR were supposed to be easy to relate to, like the crew of the Nostromo in Alien.  That's all I'm saying.

XenoVC

Quote from: predxeno on May 08, 2010, 02:33:00 AM
The characters in AVPR were supposed to be easy to relate to, like the crew of the Nostromo in Alien.  That's all I'm saying.

But they were generic slasher archetypes.

I don't want this shit in my Alien and Predator movies.

Also: SPACE TRUCKERS111

thanks!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed