DS Version- Space Jockey Alien?

Started by RazorSlash, May 07, 2010, 11:06:04 PM

Author
DS Version- Space Jockey Alien? (Read 15,655 times)

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Of course. It has the DS graphics.

Chris!(($$))!

Just no... I don't any of the DS crap in the Main Platform game. If they want to go for the forbidden and try to include a Jockey Xeno I just hope they do it right but NOT stupid.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 07, 2010, 10:41:43 PM
Just no... I don't any of the DS crap in the Main Platform game. If they want to go for the forbidden and try to include a Jockey Xeno I just hope they do it right but NOT stupid.
That's what I'm saying ! I'm just agree with the concepts of a Jockey Xeno and a Brute Alien. I've understand that this is a DS version.

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jun 06, 2010, 08:36:04 PM
I really like this DS version. It has style. I found the Xenomorph Jockey pretty cool and the "brute" Alien we saw just after. I hope all of those things will be in the Ps3/360 version.

I believe that's unlikely to happen.

predxeno

predxeno

Why not?  Done the right way, they could be pretty cool.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Brute type alien cool.
Space Jockey alien lame.

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 09, 2010, 10:22:25 PM
Why not?  Done the right way, they could be pretty cool.

Not saying it might not be cool to see. Just that I don't think the devs are going in that direction with the 360 / PS3 / PC version. :)

predxeno

predxeno

They'll make it an FPS, not a side-scroller, but besides that, why wouldn't they include those aliens?

SpaceMarines

They'd like it to be taken seriously? Jockey-Alien, makes sense, could exist; the design needs to be much different though. But the Brute Alien; that's kinda stupid.

predxeno

predxeno

What's the Brute Alien birthed from anyway?  How is it created?

SpaceMarines

Who knows?

Chris!(($$))!

Exactly. The brute alien is mostly stupid idea. The Jockey Xeno is possible and all but I wouldn't want any game developers to take a shot at it until Giger does.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 10, 2010, 09:44:31 PM

Heard it was a rhino, but by the looks of the footage, most likely a gorilla.

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 10, 2010, 10:10:26 PM
Exactly. The brute alien is mostly stupid idea. The Jockey Xeno is possible and all but I wouldn't want any game developers to take a shot at it until Giger does.

This is probably what Gearbox are thinking too.  ;D

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 10, 2010, 09:44:31 PM
Probably based on a Gorilla.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed