Ice Age: Continental Drift

Started by Xenokiller, May 06, 2010, 11:42:14 AM

Author
Ice Age: Continental Drift (Read 1,168 times)

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Don't know if this threads been made yet so...
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=65784
I like the first and second but the third went too far for me, wonder what this'll be like...

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Would rather have a new animation but could be good

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I went to see the first one in cinemas when I was younger, just 15 remember, and I loved it. They've only gotten worse. :(

Keg

Keg

Second was pretty good, but still nowhere not a patch on the first. The third one I didnt care for at all.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like the 3rd one better then the second one but the first movie is the best in my opinon. I remember reading that the 4th movie will take place in the morden day IIRC?

Keg

Keg

Ive only seen the 3rd film once though and i cant remember it much so i might enjoy it if i watch it again. But definately the first film is the best. Not many animated sequels seem to better the first do they. Toy Story did it (or so im told i havnt seen the sequel). Shrek certainly didnt. While i like the sequels and theyre alot of fun, they dont match the first film. Infact I think the 25 minute christmas special Shrek The Halls is better than the two full sequels.

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

I loved the first one, The 2nd one was good but I didn't really care for the 3rd. I hope CD is better than the 3rd.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Haven't seen 3rd seems to silly?

Alien³

Alien³

1. Ice Age
2. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
3. Ice Age 2

That's the order of goodness.

SM

SM

They're all okay-ish fun.  But lagging way behind anything from Pixar.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: SM on May 06, 2010, 11:07:00 PM
They're all okay-ish fun.  But lagging way behind anything from Pixar.

Obviously.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed