NGK - Unfriendly Server?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2010, 09:20:51 PM

Author
NGK - Unfriendly Server? (Read 1,189 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I joined the NGK Survivor server with my usual name [AvPG]Corporal Hicks. I was kicked straight away. Joined again, had my name changed to "I'm A Gay Boy" and kicked again. So I changed my name and joined again. Left me alone for a few minutes until I asked why they had kicked me. Booted me again.

Anyone had a run in with this clan?

Here's the player list:

x-M-x

x-M-x

Bunch of D I CK S, seems they got problems ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went in with my name changed to NGK Suck Cocks. They didn't seem to like that.  :-\ Wonder if they're hostile against other clans and thought I was in one due to the [AvPG]

Brother

Brother

Maybe they had you confused with someone else. But those guys are disrespectful and can't keep their mouths shut, always talk back. Now they somehow have their own server lolz) and are high on power.

In my experience it was always hard to find respecting clans and people in AvP2 and they're not worth the attention.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Brother on Apr 26, 2010, 10:22:11 PM
Maybe they had you confused with someone else. But those guys are disrespectful and can't keep their mouths shut, always talk back. Now they somehow have their own server lolz) and are high on power.

In my experience it was always hard to find respecting clans and people in AvP2 and they're not worth the attention.

confused? hmmm not many "Corporal Hicks"  playing AVP2 ya know lol, there was loads back in the day, but now? the only"Corp Hicks" we all know is the one from this site Mr galaxy Hicks  :P

Brother

Brother

What we know is prolly very different from what the NGK fellas know. I see a Hicks player very often, I know every other clan has a Corp Hicks member, we have a Corp Hicks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thats's why I have the AvPG tag.

Brother

Brother

That doesn't mean anything to them. And it's possible that they didn't confuse you with anybody, admins do all kinds of shit.

Empathic Mimicry

Empathic Mimicry

Well, I am banned on this server after saying an opinion. And probably cuz SoNy is one of my friends lol.
I am kinda late on this topic lol but I just wanted to say. :)

Gate

Gate

What's even worse are the "Nublet_0"'s that run around. Seriously, where the f**k do they all come from?

Brother

Brother

"Nublet" is the default name for people that come into the server and don't have a name. When you come in the server automatically renames you to Nublet.

Gate

Gate

Really? O_o That was always creepy! We'd see hundreds of them, and I finally met one that wasn't mute! it was funny.

Brother

Brother

Tell him to get a name.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed