Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu-Ray Discussion

Started by bleau, Apr 22, 2010, 05:46:35 AM

Author
Predator Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu-Ray Discussion (Read 65,002 times)

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

I agree the pacing is already perfect. But it just would of been a nice addition to the movie after 20 or so years.

But dont fix what isnt broken ect.

I kind of have in the back of my mind now when i watch the movie the scene thats missing

Sharp Sticks

Yeah, I watch it the same way. I don't need to see it, but the meaning of the scenes, that the Predator is having fun screwing with Arnie, supports the rest of the movie.

Forever Knight

Is the Lost Predator dance scene on any of the Blu-ray extras?.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Forever Knight on Sep 11, 2010, 06:23:21 AM
Is the Lost Predator dance scene on any of the Blu-ray extras?.
From what I recall no, my P2 BR hasn't it.

Forever Knight

I couldn't find it on mine either. Figured maybe it could have been an easter egg.

shakermakerman

Quote from: 85 on Aug 17, 2010, 10:19:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ5i78Ihmi4

harsh

Quote from: 85 on Jul 30, 2010, 02:28:53 AM
any one wish they have waited for the "trilogy" pack? i am sure it will come out sooner or later.
http://images.play.com/covers/16057153x.jpg

TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but what a tit!

BANE

He looks large enough to have his own, shakermakerman.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I love it when such a fat faggot makes a ranting video when he didnt even watched the movie and only based his opinion on one f**king screenshot.

Yes, one or two shots look a little waxy and they went over the top with the DNR, but 95% of the movie look crisp and clean, and there is still minimal grain left.

This is the version to buy if you want to see te movie in a tremendous quality.

As you can see, they not only removed the grain, they also increased detail.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I really can't understand the massive criticism ths release is getting. It's an almost flawless restoration of the film, and it's one of the best blu-rays out there.
Haters.

MrBrokenTusks.

Anyone be kind enough of sending me some screencaps, of the pred itself from this release,i would ask in the pred screen caps thread but I want some of the blu-ray. any ones of the pred would be good, I do own the blu-ray but my pc doesn't have a blu-ray drive.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I f**king loved the ultimate hunters edition! Thought it was great!

Forever Knight

I might have to pick this version up this week....

First Blood

The film looks great. The guy has no clue as to what he's talking about. As, Johnny said, it's waxy for like two shots.

to save starting a new thread, does the "trilogy" box set, definitely include the ultimate hunter ed of "Predator"

Biolante

Biolante

This Bluray is a disgrace to the film.  Can't believe someone would praise something that has all the detail ripped out via heavy DNR just because of the fact you can't see any grain on the picture smeared with vasoline.  Also the fact the movie has been brightened up a hell of a lot, destroying the lighting in this film that helps create mood and atmosphere.  The fact there isn't any darkness anymore doesn't mean the picture is actualy better guys.  The only place this Bluray hasn't gotten trashed is here, which isn't suprising honestly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed