The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 70,458 times)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

The jaw is part of the mask.

Billy

I thought so to.
The jaw looks far too different from being a "Predator jaw".  I'm 99% sure it's NOT part of the BSP himself.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Undel on May 08, 2010, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 08, 2010, 09:20:06 AM
Where is that pic from?

It's not on the website. Maybe they removed it?

It's on the website, just hidden. I think it's some kind of background thingy.
Not there anymore. I just checked the whole website and i never got that background.

Now looking at that pic, the BSP will have a very, very different face and shape.
You can also see that the face will have a redish tint to it, like Predator 2. But the whole shape is different.

Lotus

It may be mean the BSP have killed other predators before....  ::)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Lotus on May 08, 2010, 09:42:50 AM
Why?

Lotus

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 08, 2010, 09:50:03 AM
Quote from: Lotus on May 08, 2010, 09:42:50 AM
Why?

Well,from his mask's jaw??
Spoiler
In script those super predators are captured and hunted not only 1 normal predators there,so i guess maybe his mask of jaw is 1 of dead predator trophy
[close]

Highland

Quote from: Undel on May 08, 2010, 08:14:55 AM

So there are pictures without Adrien Brody with gun looking off in to the distance.......! nice  ::)

Doomofman

The jaw attached to Mr. Blacks mask looks nothing like a predator jaw... Imagine how big a predator would have to be for his lower jaw to fit around a predators head and mask...

Lotus

Emm...I dun see a couple half cuted predator's lower mandibles will look how big on that.

Billy

Quote from: Lotus on May 08, 2010, 01:13:00 PM
Emm...I dun see a couple half cuted predator's lower mandibles will look how big on that.

lol...

I'm sorry, but could you please try to explain that again, because I dont understand your message  ;).

Highland

Think he's trying to say that if the mandibles are snapped off then added to the mask they would fit. As opposed to fitting a complete predator jaw around the mask.

bleau

Quote from: Highland on May 08, 2010, 01:38:55 PM
Think he's trying to say that if the mandibles are snapped off then added to the mask they would fit. As opposed to fitting a complete predator jaw around the mask.

That would be pretty sweet. Never thought of that.

Tangakkai

QuoteThe jaw attached to Mr. Blacks mask looks nothing like a predator jaw... Imagine how big a predator would have to be for his lower jaw to fit around a predators head and mask...

Hm... you may be right. But we must not forget, that KNB and Rodruigez said that these Super Preds really look different. As a matter of fact there's an interview with Greg Nicotero where he states that "you will only see the face of the BSP and his face is totally different than anything you have seen before".

... and there's also been some kind of interview (can't remember which though) where it's said, that those Super Preds might either be a different clan or Bad Bloods that have mutated themselves to gain Power... the second theory would fit with a disformed Jaw Bone.

I believe that Jaw actually is the one of Mr. Black, and if it's not I don't think that Black's Jaw will look anything like the traditional Pred's face. It wouldn't make sence that both kind of Preds look the same... they wanted them to look very different in the first place.

Doomofman

Couple of things... Firstly if that is his jaw, then why does he have a jaw that's more than twice the size of the other 2 Super Preds....

And secondly... If that is his jaw... God it's going to look retarded

Master

Stans have allot of fresh, red blood on his hands
Spoiler
it is possible that predator-hounds actually have red blood, not black
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed