The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 70,794 times)

Skinner

Serra

dr.hugostrange:  I am speechless.  I can only say, Great, Great Great Great.

Requiem28

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: dr.hugostrange on Jun 19, 2010, 07:14:54 PM
my painting, for the fans

Dude... you got talent!

Captain Salt

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jun 20, 2010, 04:14:08 PM

Dude... you got talent!

Wow, pretty damn good!

BTW, that Red Pred isn't the "Samurai" from Batman: Dead End, is it? Because if so, the coolness has been multiplied exponentially.

PredBabe

PredBabe

That is awesome.

After seeing Dillon's face I thought of the line  "There's two to three men out there at the most. f**king lizard."

Makes the whole thing ironic.  :)

XenoVC

Really awesome piece.

Seeing creatures from AvP and AvPR alongside the original characters from Predator really hits home the feeling of disappointment though.  :P

bleau

That is great. I would so love to have that and hang it up. Pussyface looks friggin hilarious  back there waving. Even the expression he has on his face is funny. Bravo :).

dr.hugostrange

yeah, the red pred's from Dead End, which is amazing.  I do wish though that I would have seen the Black super pred pics before I finished.  Also I still like the AVP movies, i don't love them like Predator or Predator 2 but they're still enjoyable.  Problem was AVP was too tame, and what was up with the horrendous lighting in Requiem, I would've actually liked it if not for the bad lighting

Eliteyautja

i posted this on another thread  but i think this is the right thread for it

Their is one thing i didn't like (they gave Noland the original preds classic mask and they gave anytime 2 the cruddy crappy mask from scars avp style and in the set pictures if you see the way anytimes mouth is when its closed its also an avp style mandibles

Ill let you guys decide

creature creator

well, if you look to the new production pictures you see the original looks almost perfect.

JB

Eliteyautja

Quote from: creature creator on Jun 26, 2010, 01:17:30 PM
well, if you look to the new production pictures you see the original looks almost perfect.

JB

Im only talking about the way the mandibles close and open they don't look anything identical to anytimes mandibles

its no hatin just a let down  :(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'd wait for a proper onscreen appearence. ;)

creature creator

i actually don't get it, why is it that 30 yars ago the predator looked perfect and now it is to hard fror the studios we have seen from now( don't include KNB EFX), don't get it. They put to much animatronics in the mask for more movement but it just makes it worse.

just go back to the more easy way.

JB

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Explanation is simple:
You can't really emulate Stan Winston's Work. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed