My Alien prequel poster....

Started by Alien³, Mar 19, 2010, 04:01:28 PM

Author
My Alien prequel poster.... (Read 19,506 times)

CEP

CEP

But....he just added the words....not the image...

Eh...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Neill would be perfect for an Alien film :)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: CEP on Mar 21, 2010, 07:39:48 PM

Eh...
Oh sorry. I didn't know.  My bad.  :-\

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: CEP on Mar 21, 2010, 07:39:48 PM

Eh...

I know but if a poster was to be made it should look like that right?

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 21, 2010, 07:41:02 PM
Neill would be perfect for an Alien film :)

Yeah I thought so too :) Imagine this badass in an alien film, it would work so well.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"Try to imagine yourself in the Space, planet Acheron. You get your first look at this "six foot bug" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a reptile, slowly, moving his tail. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like other species – he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not the Alien. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two Aliens you didn't even know were there. Because Alien's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this – a six-inch retractable tongue, like a razor, inside his mouth. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, oh no... he slashes at you here or here... or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is... you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know... try to show a little respect."

Newsfop

Newsfop

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 23, 2010, 02:28:32 PM
"Try to imagine yourself in the Space, planet Acheron. You get your first look at this "six foot bug" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a reptile, slowly, moving his tail. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like other species – he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not the Alien. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two Aliens you didn't even know were there. Because Alien's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this – a six-inch retractable tongue, like a razor, inside his mouth. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, oh no... he slashes at you here or here... or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is... you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know... try to show a little respect."

It works. It absolutely works!

Alien³

Alien³

"Our lives are changing so fast, and we're all running to catch up. I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but look. Xenomorphs and man... two species separated by 65 million light years of space, have suddenly been thrown into the mix together. How can we possibly have the slightest idea of what to expect?"

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

"Oh my God. Do you know what this is? This is an Alien egg. The Aliens are breeding."

Alien³

Alien³

"Mr. Weyland, after careful consideration, I have decided not to endorse your company."

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

^Best we could get  :D :D :D

"No force on earth or heaven could get me on that planet."

"Where do you think they're going?"
"I don't know. Maybe just looking for new nesting grounds. It's a whole new world for them."

"Daddy, Daddy, this is a Chestburster and that's the Alien Man"

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Stop! Please!

Alien³

Alien³

"It's..... It's a Xenomorph."

ShadowStalker

ShadowStalker

Wow well great pics for the posters Alien3 and San Neil would be great in the movie, he just has like a wisdom quality to him thats works

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 23, 2010, 03:09:11 PM
Stop! Please!

f**k no, this is hilarious and makes me actually want to see Neill in this f**king movie.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

He'll only play the droid! And go evil!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed