Alien Prequel Will Be Shot in 3D

Started by Darkoo, Mar 05, 2010, 06:11:03 AM

Author
Alien Prequel Will Be Shot in 3D (Read 11,827 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Federick Gonsa on Mar 05, 2010, 08:39:02 AM
corporal, it says so right here in the begining.

Ah. I see. That'll teach me for rushing a news post before work. Hmmm. I'm not sure what I think of it. Avatar showed it's not a bad thing that has to be over-done and as long as Ridley doesn't turn it into a gimmick, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Johnny Handsome

I welcome this very much to be true.

God, i cant wait for the first 3D projectors & 3D blu-ray to hit the market, that will be awesome. I'm already saving money for it.

tigerija

tigerija

I kinda hate 3D movies. Not coz of 3d but coz people ignore the script and they start making stupid 3d effects... what usually ruins the movie.

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 05, 2010, 01:30:20 PM

God, i cant wait for the first 3D projectors & 3D blu-ray to hit the market, that will be awesome. I'm already saving money for it.

I am not, I just bought me a Blu-ray player, don't wont to buy another, wouldn't like the idea of sitting in my room like an idiot with classes, and think how much people will be spending on lost glasses.

The whole things like the 70s 3D fad, won't last.

I'm not really bothered about the film being in 3D, because I have a choice to see it 2D.

Spoon

Spoon

Redley did say he wants the film to be one the aliens home planet.  Saying that i think it would be very interesting to have the movie in 3d

#6.0

#6.0

Please....no.....

Axlotl

Axlotl

I'm fine with it as long as they don't go gimmicky on us. You can always see it in 2D anyways.

Plus, 3-D head-bites and chest-bursts. hehehehehehehe.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Well, how about that then? Meh.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

If they are going to try to make the alien scary again I don't think 3-D will help.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

As long it's not some type of gimmick 3D then I'm fine with it.

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Mar 05, 2010, 02:35:33 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 05, 2010, 01:30:20 PM

I am not, I just bought me a Blu-ray player, don't wont to buy another, wouldn't like the idea of sitting in my room like an idiot with classes, and think how much people will be spending on lost glasses.

The whole things like the 70s 3D fad, won't last.

I'm not really bothered about the film being in 3D, because I have a choice to see it 2D.

They're actually creating TVs that are capable of producing 3D effects without glasses, so I think that it'll stick around longer than just a fad, especially with so many companies invested in the idea.

I like the idea, as long as it's done in the manner that Avatar was by using it as an immersion effect, not a "let's throw stuff at the audience" effect.

X 8)

Lie

Lie

Awesome, no way im gonna miss the chance to see this film in 3D

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

very cool news. i welcome it.

I smell a trip to the alien homeworld, anyone else?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Mar 05, 2010, 05:33:51 PM
As long it's not some type of gimmick 3D then I'm fine with it.

3D is a gimmick by its very nature though.  :)

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Mar 05, 2010, 05:39:52 PM
I smell a trip to the alien homeworld, anyone else?

God, I hope not. If they're gonna do that it should be a sequel, not a prequel.

Quote from: dallevalle on Mar 05, 2010, 11:35:30 AM
i think its sweet we just gotta have to face the facts that 3d is the new thing so i dont get why people hate it ? it makes the movies looks so much better more alife if i can say that lol so for me this is great news :)

3D isn't a new thing thoguh. Its a really old thing that has had a recent, temporary, bump in popularity because of some new technology. Its still basically the same old 3D we've had for decades, with many of the same problems still prevelant.

vehtam

vehtam

If... if... somehow, someway... mr. Giger will be involved at the same level as in the first alien... then....

H O L Y   F * * K

i'll be there every single f**king day in the seat until theatres stop screening that movie.  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed