After Blooding Ritual

Started by #6.0, Mar 05, 2010, 05:25:02 AM

Author
After Blooding Ritual (Read 1,118 times)

#6.0

#6.0

I have been making my own pred mythos for awhile, and one idea was that perhaps predators not only view the serpents as the ultimate hunt, but that the host and prey have a spiritual connection. So years after the initial blooding ritual, a predator would blood themselves again with the blood of a predalien that was surgically removed from the pred itself. Like to become a warrior, or shaman or perhaps elder.

What do you think?   

SM

SM

Can't imagine it'd be a ritual, but makes for an interesting premise for a story.  Maybe have the Predator fight their way into an infested area, allow themselves to be impregnated, then fight their way out.  THEN have the embryo surgically removed.  Just to show how unbelievable big their balls are.

#6.0

#6.0

pretty big ass ball you got there.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: SM on Mar 05, 2010, 05:29:00 AM
Can't imagine it'd be a ritual, but makes for an interesting premise for a story.  Maybe have the Predator fight their way into an infested area, allow themselves to be impregnated, then fight their way out.  THEN have the embryo surgically removed.  Just to show how unbelievable big their balls are.
:D

Would you at least watch that one?  I can imagine how much fun it would be to talk to you, SiL, or MadassAlex after that.

SM

SM

QuoteWould you at least watch that one?

Yeah, cos it's my idea and I want me cut!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed