The Official Superman Thread

Started by Shasvre, Feb 25, 2010, 04:57:34 AM

Author
The Official Superman Thread (Read 446,629 times)

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Magegg on Apr 17, 2013, 01:35:42 PM
Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 17, 2013, 10:32:06 AMWe've been given so much less information for Man of Steel compared to Iron Man. with the amount of clips marvel have released i know too much
Maybe because Iron Man 3's going to be released in a couple of weeks opposed to Man of Steel in a couple of months. Information flux will increase in these 2 months.

I doubt that. we never really got much in the way of spoilers for any of the dark knight trilogy as its nolans syncopy producing it im guessing it will be a similar marketing strategy. i hate seeing another piece of iron man everyday.

ace3g

ace3g

First Blood

First Blood

Great picture of the suit. He certainly looks the part.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

lol Bryan Singer's film just looks so silly in comparison.

Aspie

Dark Blade Hunter

Dark Blade Hunter

This new superman movie is looking awesome, I think I might just go see it.

No Goku! I berieve in you!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 18, 2013, 09:21:04 PM

Wonderful shot, probably the best we've seen yet.

Quote from: Blacklabel on Apr 18, 2013, 09:24:41 PM
lol Bryan Singer's film just looks so silly in comparison.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Oa6y7ricfjE/UBzOMHNzHAI/AAAAAAAAAPo/ncsccvOkPCs/s1600/superman-brandon-routh-3.jpg
Eh, the whole movie had a very different tone. I liked it well enough in the movie, but never really cared for the promo shots of Routh.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Remember when photos leaked of the suit for the first time, during shooting? Remember how people reacted?

Shasvre

Shasvre

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Alienseseses on Apr 18, 2013, 09:43:47 PM
Remember when photos leaked of the suit for the first time, during shooting? Remember how people reacted?

I personally liked it.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

"Too much detail in the suit" / "No red pants, wtf?" / "Looks like a sports suit"

That was pretty much the reaction against the suit when images of it got leaked.  :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I actually saw one person say that they would skip it in theaters because he lacked the red undies. ::)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 19, 2013, 01:15:14 PM
I actually saw one person say that they would skip it in theaters because he lacked the red undies. ::)
Clearly a closeted gay with some briefs fetish.

Nah. Actually, I think the new design is pretty neat the removal of the red undies. BUT. It also unbalances the whole outfit a little and makes those tall red boots look sort of weird.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Requiem28

Requiem28

Where's that from?  New animated series?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed