Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 133,952 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 22, 2010, 03:40:35 AM
I wonder who did Tequila's voice...I love her.
Agreed- she's probably the sexiest voice giving me info since Cortana in Halo. (Miranda Lawson doesn't count because she's actually there!)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Xhan on Feb 22, 2010, 05:20:55 AM
In addition to rampant portal juju, apparently there's a severe texture culling issue AND a memory leak. Running on very high tex causes eventual creeping frame drop, even with 2/4 gigs of memory.

This. Very annoying.

badtez

badtez

Not read through all pages so dont know if posted but i just crash on pred campaign
Spoiler
as i got the disc
[close]

Game has been flawless up till then on max dx11 settings, no stutterings and smooth as silk  ???

badtez

badtez

just tried loading my pred save and now that is bugged and crashes at the same point :'(

redxavier

redxavier

The only real bug I've come across on the 360 is the delay between stealth kill activation and animation - or perhaps the long distance from victim where you can still perform the kill -  such that often I'll be in the air jumping to another spot and then get pulled back about twenty feet to have a tail go through my torso. Equally, being positioned 10 feet behind a marine should not allow you to be able to stealth kill him.

To be perfectly honest, I find the concept of holding down the X button to be the cause of these problems. If it was a tap in close proximity with a narrower time window, I believe one could eliminate these issues. The kill animation would activate quicker and the target wouldn't have jumped or ran ten feet away during the delay.

Zephon

Zephon

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 22, 2010, 05:19:31 AM
Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Feb 22, 2010, 04:32:52 AM
Some times during stealth/trophy kills the person I'm performing it one will simply drop down dead, and the animation will either get interrupted...or finish on a invisible target.

This happens ALL THE TIME.
Its rather lame...

Happens to me 90% of the time. I get the kill, and it goes by faster so I don't have to worry about getting stealth killed.
But I would rather not feel like I am cheating.

That's just pure lag, nothing else.  :-\

DrHobo

DrHobo

Quote from: badtez on Feb 22, 2010, 12:46:43 PM
just tried loading my pred save and now that is bugged and crashes at the same point :'(
Try to verify your game cache files through steam

EatWheat

EatWheat

It is not a bug but (spoiler) at the end of the alien campiagn the young bloods always kick the shit outta me on hard its weird becuase the just knock me down in one hit and pick me up and trophy me

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: EatWheat on Feb 22, 2010, 02:22:03 PM
It is not a bug but (spoiler) at the end of the alien campiagn the young bloods always kick the shit outta me on hard its weird becuase the just knock me down in one hit and pick me up and trophy me

I always button bash the attack buttons if a Pred grabs me - seems to help me get out of there grip lol

Aeon

Aeon

Just finished the single player game with no issues at all, so I decide to hop into multiplayer, but once I started searching for a match, it just crashes, ranked and player match. I'm running the DX11 version, is anyone else having any problems like this? It would absolutely suck if I can't play multiplayer.

spychi

spychi

check your cache files integrity, if some files are missing or broken, steam will download them for you again

Aeon

Aeon

How would I do that exactly? I didn't download it from Steam, got the Hunter edition.

Just noticed that my posts been moved to here, sorry I didn't see it before!  :P

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Aeon on Feb 22, 2010, 08:39:56 PM
How would I do that exactly? I didn't download it from Steam, got the Hunter edition.

Just noticed that my posts been moved to here, sorry I didn't see it before!  :P

You can't play the game without Steam.  :-\

Aeon

Aeon

I know but I thought he meant that I had downloaded the game from Steam which I didn't, just tried it in DX9 and it still does it, I waited a for a minute on the match mode screen just before it searches and it didn't crash straight away but rather after a few seconds, man this sucks.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Im sick and tired of hosts leaving the game just 1/2 mins before the end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed