Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 134,061 times)

Darklarik

Darklarik

The Patch which did not improve any of what i wanted. Ranked still takes and eternity, my connecction with North and Middle and Europe still sucks ragin A$$, and the only thing that happened is i lost half my skins due to the campaing glitch XP reduction. and i cant earn it back due to the SLOW A$$ RANKED MATCHING GURRR  >:( im honestly considering quiting this game. connections were better before the patch came out, i cant have a decent fight without half my moves being lagged or my counters not working when they should. This Blows REBELLION f**kED UP BIG TIME WITH THIS PATCH!!!

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

I'm sorry but the disc should be an insta kill, I find it quite difficult to kill some one if they are moving. The game is fine the way it is.  Except the marine should have a rocket launcher that can lock on to a cloked predator from accross the map

Brother

Brother

I'm game for the rocket launcher:)

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Connection issues have come back for me, the old message after 10 seconds in game "warning connectin issues" which is once again preventing me from playing online.

And you wonder why no one hardly players this game?

FreshMeat

FreshMeat

hi all
since few days my avp game seems to lag. the game stucks for about 1-2 seconds when playing. no matter if campaign or multiplayer. ive not changed graphic settings before and its no difference when running on low settings.
i was wondering if anyone of you had problems like this and if you found a solution?

greetings

edit: forgot...im playing on PC ^^

Insomniac

Insomniac

Quote from: FreshMeat on Apr 16, 2010, 03:56:03 PM
hi all
since few days my avp game seems to lag. the game stucks for about 1-2 seconds when playing. no matter if campaign or multiplayer. ive not changed graphic settings before and its no difference when running on low settings.
i was wondering if anyone of you had problems like this and if you found a solution?

greetings

edit: forgot...im playing on PC ^^

PC Specs?

FreshMeat

FreshMeat

solved the lag problem. re-installed the game, changed graphic details to low, then back again on high, game restart and it worked :/
weird stuff...

greets

XenoDrone

XenoDrone

I have a slight problem that might be an easy fix...I always played on the dedicated servers but yesterday they were all gone...Ranked matches work fine so it cant be a firewall issue...Any help?

Undel

Undel

Steam has been having some issues with the master server lately. An update to fix that has been already released but your client probably hasn't been update correctly.

QuoteA Steam client update is now available. To apply the update, click the File menu inside of Steam and then select "Check for Steam Client Updates...". The specific changes include:

Steam Client

* Fixed an issue retrieving master server information

http://store.steampowered.com/news/3702/

You can try removing the file "clientregistry.blob" in the steam folder. Then restart Steam, it'll redownload the file and update.

Greenpakto

Greenpakto

E kill has serious bugs. First, its possible to E kill eachother at the same time with aliens (Double Kills). Second its often when I use E kill I grab the other player but somehow misses him, making the animation of grabbing, but the player anyway gets away. Hard to explain, its like grabbing NOTHING :P Also sometimes when making E kill the animation doesnt play (but still killing him), so rendering an instant, INSTEAD of 4-5 seconds waiting time...

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Yes Sk needs fixing ASAP!

xenotool

xenotool

playing on the 360

No matter whether you're playing in a laggy server or not, sometimes if you try to use the plasmacaster it fires off a "ghost" shot instead of an actual one. It doesn't take any energy yet it makes the sound like it's fired and the plasma fire only goes like 3 ft in front of you and disappears. It's annoying and didn't happen before the last patch.

Another annoyance that's popped up since the last patch is melee attacks not connecting even though the opponent isn't moving and you're face to face. it's retarded and leads to alot of cheap deaths.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: xenotool on Apr 22, 2010, 10:00:35 PM

Another annoyance that's popped up since the last patch is melee attacks not connecting even though the opponent isn't moving and you're face to face. it's retarded and leads to alot of cheap deaths.

I ran into these alot. Ah well.

Comrade Nonetity

Comrade Nonetity

Did someone noticed what if predator is "locked" on you its just impossible to run away as an alien? Its jumping to you through all the map avoiding corners and walls, or just got super speed on heavy attack so you cant escape, doesnt depends on your skill or smtng like it.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Well the Alien does have a huge grabbing length for a stealth kill.. I've been using those cockroaches a bit more and it's pretty damn far.  :o They also need to fix the alien pounce to a knockdown on a marine cause it doesn't do jack sh*t. I knocked down 1 marine and that was when I was pouncing from a high altitude onto a marine below..

But about the pred knocking an alien down.. I realized it's fine. the preds can knockdown aliens for an easy kill and the aliens can stun preds with heavy tail on the wall or the ground. All it takes is 1 tail and the pred is stunned long enough for another one then just do a finishing move. At first I was considering it cheap but really, it's a tail so it's gotta hurt. So the way I see is, preds got knockdown, aliens got tail stun. All it takes is 1 of each to kill the other easily. So it's fair game to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed