Single Player Questions/Help Thread

Started by WeaN, Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM

Author
Single Player Questions/Help Thread (Read 61,127 times)

Hawkins

Hawkins

sorry...figured out how to finish the queen when I woke up and was sober and the thing I never did was blow up the barrels next to her

rufuzmitchell

Quote from: WeaN on Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM
Hi guys.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on the game a bit early and managed to complete all three campaigns.
I know a lot of people here are still curious about a lot of stuff, whether it's gameplay or story related, so I'm willing to answer any question regarding SP :)

If your question is related to the storyline, be sure to use spoiler tags to preserve other members.
I will also use tags to answer such questions.

Which version did you play? (ps3,360 or PC?) I was wondering if you had freezing in the Predator SP campaign...mine did that on PS3.

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

Quote from: rufuzmitchell on Feb 17, 2010, 02:09:37 PM
Quote from: WeaN on Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM
Hi guys.
I was lucky enough to get my hands on the game a bit early and managed to complete all three campaigns.
I know a lot of people here are still curious about a lot of stuff, whether it's gameplay or story related, so I'm willing to answer any question regarding SP :)

If your question is related to the storyline, be sure to use spoiler tags to preserve other members.
I will also use tags to answer such questions.
He played on xbox 360.

Which version did you play? (ps3,360 or PC?) I was wondering if you had freezing in the Predator SP campaign...mine did that on PS3.

mcguireptr

I am playing as a predator and have reached the Research Lab Level. I am at the part where Wayland talks to the predator about family history. The next objective says to "Escape Wayland's Trap" but I can't.  I looked up a video to see what I am supposed to do, which is shot the venting system with the plasma cannon.  However the venting system does not vent and I am stuck in the little room.  Is this a glitch, I am sure I didn't miss anything. Anyone else have this problem and know how to solve it.

Saurian

Saurian

I knows it lame but I cant get by the part as the marine were you have to cross the bridge into the deeper mine. I keep dieing. All I have for weapon is the pistol and 3 shells for the shotie. Wtf am I doing wrong. I blow the hell out of the bugs with the gas tanks on the bridge but doesnt work. thanks.

XenoHicks

I never had a point where I needed to use the plasma caster.  I recall there being and opening in the room you need to escape through.  Sorry but I just did the marine campaign so Predator is a little fuzzy.  Hope you spot your escape.

alpha defekt

Spear/attack the control panel to the right of the doorway. It opens soon after Weyland is done speaking. It is to the right of the door you are facing as you step in. ;)

mcguireptr

Yeah I tried all that, I tried every possible thing.  I know that control panel is supposed to vent or something, and a computer voice should come up saying something, which I believe is to prompt you to continue. However after Wayland is done talking nothing happens and I am just stuck there. I watched a video and saw how others did it. That Control panel is supposed to vent some gas and then you attack the control panel, but in my game it doesn't.

BlackNinjas

You need to hit it with the spear. No other weapon will work.

Edit: Didn't realize you already tried that. Sorry

Remonster

If it seems glitched, try restarting the mission.

mcguireptr

Did that too. Still didn't work. I might start the entire campaign over and if it still does I'll be at a loss

mcguireptr

Oh and I have this game for the PC it is possible this problem does not exist on the 360 or PS3 Versions

mcguireptr

the computer voice is supposed to say "Engaging Enviromental Counter Measures" but when i play it does not happen.  the Last thing that happens is Wayland say's he wants the thing taken alive, the consule says checkpoint and then nothing. The control panel (venting system) is highlighted with the map marker but it doesn't matter what i do with it does not work, with wrist blade, spear, Shoulder cannon, mines, or disk.

Tidomann

Try verifying your cache. It's definitely bugged if it does not start venting after that last line.

Dowly

So, I'm stuck in the part where you're at the ruins and have to find a way to one of the locked rooms with two civilians inside. How the heck I get there?? Been trying for an hour to find a way, but just cant find it.  :-[

Thanks in advance!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed