Single Player Questions/Help Thread

Started by WeaN, Feb 14, 2010, 03:37:48 PM

Author
Single Player Questions/Help Thread (Read 61,234 times)

xUSMCx

xUSMCx

How much gamerscore did you get doing one run through for each campaign?

PsychoticMarik

Spoiler
About the Predalien.
I read your last comment about its fight, but does it behave in a manner that isnt like normal aliens?
I'm curious because I cant understand why it wasn't fitted for a MP skin. Based on what you've seen is there a good reason for its exclusion in MP?
[close]

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Do you get to fight or see any chestbursters? I thought that was pretty cool in AVP2.

Xenomorphine

Most of these answers can simply be found by perusing the video links, guys. :)

Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Feb 15, 2010, 05:17:59 PM
Spoiler
About the Predalien.
I read your last comment about its fight, but does it behave in a manner that isnt like normal aliens?
I'm curious because I cant understand why it wasn't fitted for a MP skin. Based on what you've seen is there a good reason for its exclusion in MP?
[close]

Spoiler
It behaves just like any other Aliens, except it takes more damage and seems to have a thing for hitting the ground with fists in displays of hostility.

It's probably being saved for an expansion pack, so that people will have an incentive to purchase it.
[close]

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 15, 2010, 05:20:04 PM
Do you get to fight or see any chestbursters? I thought that was pretty cool in AVP2.

Spoiler
Only in the initial Alien cinematic and, as the Marine, you have to make a choice whether or not to kill someone before their own emerges.
[close]

lilj25

lilj25

what is a young blood

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

i got mine early too i guess me and you are in the same boat.

BSW624

BSW624

How are the 360 singleplayer graphics compared to the multiplayer demo?

PsychoticMarik

Spoiler
It behaves just like any other Aliens, except it takes more damage and seems to have a thing for hitting the ground with fists in displays of hostility.

It's probably being saved for an expansion pack, so that people will have an incentive to purchase it.
[close]

Well that's certainly what I'm hoping for.
Thanks.

WeaN

WeaN

Quote from: xUSMCx on Feb 15, 2010, 05:17:54 PM
How much gamerscore did you get doing one run through for each campaign?

Quote from: PsychoticMarik on Feb 15, 2010, 05:17:59 PM
Spoiler
About the Predalien.
[close]

Not really. If you want my opinion, Rebellion isn't being honest about that.

Spoiler
Since they did put a Praetorian skin for MP, they could do just the same about the Predalien if they really wanted to. The Praetorian is much bigger, and that didn't prevent them from shrinking it so it could work for MP.
[close]

I feel the same as Xenomorphine on that matter.

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on Feb 15, 2010, 05:20:04 PM

Already answered on page 3 ;)

Quote from: lilj25 on Feb 15, 2010, 05:32:21 PM
what is a young blood

An experienced Predator. Individuals the elders consider as "newbies", if you will.

Quote from: BSW624 on Feb 15, 2010, 05:46:19 PM
How are the 360 singleplayer graphics compared to the multiplayer demo?

About the same, really.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Spoiler
Is it explained how the Runners (Brown, Spitting Aliens) were bred?
[close]

One158

One158

How would you rate the 3 SP campaigns? in a scale from 1 to 10
and why :)

try not to post any spoilers plz :)

Adey

Adey

to find out who does the voices check at the back of the book for voiceover cast not every game lists them but a lot do and i mean the book you get in the game case

WeaN

WeaN

Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 15, 2010, 07:35:02 PM
Spoiler
Is it explained how the Runners (Brown, Spitting Aliens) were bred?
[close]

Not really.
Spoiler
Once you get into the jungle area, they say something along the line of "We encountered a new breed of xenos ... they are faster and they spit acid". And nothing else.
[close]

Quote from: One158 on Feb 15, 2010, 07:36:00 PM
How would you rate the 3 SP campaigns? in a scale from 1 to 10
and why :)

try not to post any spoilers plz :)

Sure.

Marine SP : 8,5 (for the overall experience, but I would give the last third of it a 6)
Alien SP : 7
Pred SP : 7

I definitely liked the Marine SP more. It's longer, more challenging and richer. Alien and Pred SPs tend to become redundant after a while.
The Alien SP starts great though. It had potential but it lacked content.
The Predator SP starts slowly, but it gets more enjoyable as you go. Once you get all the Pred equipement it becomes a bit too easy.

Ironseven

Ironseven

So.. hard to resist opening those spoilers.. x)

draken161

draken161

Quote from: Ironseven on Feb 15, 2010, 08:42:45 PM
So.. hard to resist opening those spoilers.. x)

Yea trust me, it's better you don't, they've ruined the whole story =D it's better thaat you don't know. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed