6 new Set Photos

Started by Darkoo, Feb 14, 2010, 08:37:35 AM

Author
6 new Set Photos (Read 6,206 times)

Darkoo

keylight-di

keylight-di

These photos have the climate, the strange atmosphere.... although there is not even half a Pred... I like it. Thanks, Darkoo. :)
How do you think what it is - something red-pink, in the fourth photo? A little weird ...

Master

Master

I appears to be some kind of meat.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I like it, i think the built sets for hell are great and mixed with the jungle locations from Hawaii.. Gonna be great! *Hopefully*

AncientPred

AncientPred

Set design looks really solid

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Darn, no new shots of the Predators. :'(

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Some photos from the jungle would be great. I'd really like to see how it looks ;D

Highland

Highland

Well , I may as well be the first one to flat out say these photo's are about as much use as a snowball in a firefight.

Looks like the "check me out dad , I'm in a movie set" of set pictures.

Nothing here to even get remotely excited about. Fox if your listening, 1 proper set pic might do you a favour.

Pinkman

Pinkman

Yeah, some official pics would give us a better idea of the overall look of the film.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Set looks creepy in a way.

But i'm tired of those snapshots, i wanna see some official pics.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Although I too want some official pics, I have to admit the setting looks very good. I am getting gradually more excited for this film.

Skinner

Skinner

Looks like the same location as the last pictures.

Keith

Keith

Well, better than CGI I suppose.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Skinner on Feb 14, 2010, 01:33:54 PM
Looks like the same location as the last pictures.

You know what's great about that? It's actually not... The first set of pics we got were from a built set... Which I'd imagine was used to replicate the set we're seeing in these pics. If you look closely at the old shots you can see a roof over the set...

m138jewski

m138jewski

they need to release the f**ken trailer already.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed