A L I E N (Giger original) CG

Started by locusta, Feb 09, 2010, 05:06:38 PM

Author
A L I E N (Giger original) CG (Read 94,846 times)

locusta

locusta

Hi folks,

me was, is and will be busy. So here is a tinny, small and totally beta teaser pic of my Giger Alien.

Of course not ready by now and the textures are in no final stage, but anyway feel free to comment and critique. I highly appreciate.

No further words, cos time is precious  :D :D :D.

Thanks for watching and stay frosty.

Cheers

Markus

keylight-di

keylight-di

Tinny, small and beta??

This is pure beauty....

Sorry, I can't be critical, I love it...  ;D

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

I have to fully agree with keylight-di's post here. I love this model. Make sure to link it in your sig. ;D

X 8)

Navaha

Navaha

Holy crap, that's amazing. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. Well done.

peanut8

peanut8

Awesome. Truly awesome. Great job.

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

Brilliant.... i cant think of anything to say about that is bad..... my god.....

FearPeteySodes

Fantastic i would love to see more!

UltimateBadass

Fantastic work!

visagepoissons

visagepoissons

Locusta, I am in love with you. This is FREAKING AWESOME. I love Gigers Alien SOOO much. It's been an obsession for me since my young childhood. When this is released in HD... I don't know what I will do. Probably cry with joy.

EDIT: Locusta, if you could, would you someday possibly post a render (even low quality would do, or a screen cap) front on of this lovely model? I've always loved the look of Giger's Alien during Brett's death where you see it head on, staring right into it's mouth.

Puks

Puks

I knew the awesome german guy we all love would fulfill our deepest fantasies.

Can't wait for the full render. I already use your Aliens render as my wallpaper.

You know what would be TOTALLY awesome? A montage of all three aliens (giger's, warrior, runner) in one epic picture! A man can dream..

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Yep, awesome indeed. I also use ur Aliens Warriors as wallpaper. U know how to get em right man. im all for the idea of having all 3 in one big group shot so i can put that as wallpaper also. One thing tho, as big as an Alien fan that i am, and sure u are too, would u ever be willing to test ur skills on a predator model? Its amazing how u get the models right when a studio like Rebellion, made up of a bunch of different people still cant after all these years.

SiL

SiL

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/AlienReference/ALIEN/27720001e2.jpg

Pretty freakin' accurate. Beautiful. Can't wait to replace the ALIENS warrior on my desktop.

visagepoissons

Quote from: SiL on Feb 13, 2010, 10:44:59 PM
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/AlienReference/ALIEN/27720001e2.jpg

Pretty freakin' accurate. Beautiful. Can't wait to replace the ALIENS warrior on my desktop.
Where the hell were YOU when I was looking for Alien reference pics. XD Although my project is kind of irrelevant after Locusta's incredible effort.

SiL

SiL

Sabres posted it in the Best Pic of an Alien thread, I hadn't seen it till then :P

visagepoissons

Quote from: SiL on Feb 13, 2010, 11:19:28 PM
Sabres posted it in the Best Pic of an Alien thread, I hadn't seen it till then :P
Fair enough. That image is a goldmine in terms of reference pictures though.

Which brings me to an interesting question. What do you use for reference pictures, Locusta? Sketches? Memory? screen caps from the movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed