The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,742 times)

Purebreedalien

Hello, I have noticed that you have all been active in this thread recently. Presently, The Pillowfighting Thread is rather inactive but if you'd like to participate in a more structured, but still random and fun, version of The Pillowfighting Thread over the span of an entire forum please visit The Pillowfighting Forum and sign up. Characters are first-come-first-served and since you have participated in the thread that started it all you have a chance to get first dibs on your character.
Thank you to anyone who signs up, and be sure to have fun!

This notification will be placed in other threads next Thursday.

The Pillowfighting Forum

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

:3

Space Sweeper

Ease down, guys, he's serious!

Geronimo

Geronimo

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Dec 02, 2010, 09:51:12 PM
Hello, I have noticed that you have all been active in this thread recently. Presently, The Pillowfighting Thread is rather inactive but if you'd like to participate in a more structured, but still random and fun, version of The Pillowfighting Thread over the span of an entire forum please visit The Pillowfighting Forum and sign up. Characters are first-come-first-served and since you have participated in the thread that started it all you have a chance to get first dibs on your character.

The Pillowfighting Forum
Hmmmm, can I be myself?

Purebreedalien

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Dec 02, 2010, 09:53:24 PM

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 02, 2010, 09:56:05 PM

Sweeps, you know you wanna join.  ;D

Quote from: Geronimo on Dec 02, 2010, 09:57:24 PM

The Pillowfighting Forum
Hmmmm, can I be myself?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs967.snc4/76093_120632514664406_100001529745782_148517_2046910_n.jpg

Sure you can, you can even throw Boba Fett in there too!  ;D

Geronimo

Okay, my characters are myself and Boba Fett.

I have a forum to join.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfVEaf668Y#

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Dec 02, 2010, 09:59:34 PM
No, I was talking about Mister Squiggles.

And I don't really want to join.. I've only had fun on the Pillowfighting Thread a few times. It usually all just fell into sloppy nuke-spam.

I KILLED YOU, I SET OFF BOMB. GO DEAD NOW. NO -YOU'RE DEAD! MMMMMOOOOOOOOOM!

King Rathalos

The Pillowfighting Forum

I shall be: ;D

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 02, 2010, 10:03:55 PM

And I don't really want to join.. I've only had fun on the Pillowfighting Thread a few times. It usually all just fell into sloppy nuke-spam.

Fair enough, it's slightly more structured and there are co-operative storylines too so you don't have to fight eachother constantly. You can fight NPCs instead, or go toe-to-toe in Player vs Player storylines. Your choice. :)

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 02, 2010, 10:04:05 PM

The Pillowfighting Forum

I shall be: ;D

Hope to see you soon. ;D

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Dec 02, 2010, 10:15:34 PM

Fair enough, it's slightly more structured and there are co-operative storylines too so you don't have to fight eachother constantly. You can fight NPCs instead, or go toe-to-toe in Player vs Player storylines. Your choice. :)
Sounds pretty sweet. Hopefully there's no 12 year-olds there.

DJ Pu$$yface

The Pillowfighting Forum

This is how it is then? How the past ends? How our memories are discarded?

I'm interested.  ;D

Ghost Rider

Nice of you all to join.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 02, 2010, 10:17:53 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Dec 02, 2010, 10:15:34 PM

Sounds pretty sweet. Hopefully there's no 12 year-olds there.

Not as far as I know. It's Galaxy Exclusive right now, until people randomly find it. ;D

scarhunter92

chupacabras acheronsis

so comfortable to lay here.

and it seems fitting for me to announce that my Role-playing days are over too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed