The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,070 times)

Predator Queen

{Kicks the Ghost Rider away easily a yard and makes the growling purring sound}

Ghost Rider

*punches her into orbit around the moon.*

Lie

*Turns to Ghost*

What did you do that for?

*Sighs then jumps up and catches and PQ and says*

I need you, end of discussion.

*Lands and puts PQ down*

Besides I have this feeling that I forgot to finish someone off.

Ghost Rider

I do not regret what i've done. You hit me, I fight back.

Lie

I'm more than happy to have you as a part of this group but while with me know one thing: Lay a hand on PQ again and I'll end you, got that?

Ghost Rider

All right. Make sure she does not try my patience. You wouldn't want her to go to hell do you?

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Gets into a warthog and drives a few miles away from the ship. Wishing to see the Pyramid soon*

Lie

Quote from: ghost rider on Sep 19, 2010, 01:03:23 AM
All right. Make sure she does not try my patience. You wouldn't want her to go to hell do you?

Hell's a joke she'd tear the place apart.

*Steps foward and stands in front of Ghost and PQ turns and faces them*

Now, our plan is to find Omega and get him through the Stargate, heres a brief update for our new member;

Omega jump through the Stargate and headed for a Pyramid where he soon got bored and headed for a small city in the desert, so it seems that Omega is still somewhere in this city.

*Points at the city*

Now then we'll split up and search the city for Omega, watch out for the Jeff Goldblum dinosaur he doesn't seem to be much of a fighter but destroy him if you find him. Troll Cat is also in this city avoid him, he can be used as a weapon and he can't be killed.

*Looks at Ghost*

Even your penance stare will be ineffective against him, your main priority is to find Omega once you find him report back to me.

*Faces the city"

Lets move out!

Ghost Rider

*reves bike.* YEE HAW! *speeds toward the city.*

Predator Queen

{Was behind Lie an whispers to him} I have never had any male hit me like that.... its.... {Blushs behind her mask and laughs before walking alongside Lie}

Ghost Rider

I'm already taken. *Scours the city.* Nothing yet Lie, I'll check the western part of the city.

Nope

*Is Being Worshipped by People*
Muahahaha im a diety!
*Ones of his dinosaur spies overhears lie telling Ghost Rider to kill him*
"That fool, Lie shall fall!"
*Summons Dinosaur Army Again*
"Lets see how he handles........my robot clones."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

TheMonolith

Ghost Rider

*comes to halt in front of clones.* It will take more thatn this to stop me! *takes chain and beats the hell out the robot clones.* Got any more?

Nope

*Says over loud speaker*
"You waist your time with mortals such as Lie."
"You would be put to much better use with me. I would never send you on wild goose chases."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed