The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,907 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

I assume your feeling bad about something?

chupacabras acheronsis

Keg

Damn ive only just had a good look at chup's sig. ive never actually paid much attention to it before but damn its grotesque.....its just wrong. I take it, its one of Gigers more obvious numbers?

chupacabras acheronsis

I have two more that will blow your mind.

Chump

Quote from: Keg on Aug 08, 2010, 05:07:20 PM
Damn ive only just had a good look at chup's sig. ive never actually paid much attention to it before but damn its grotesque.....its just wrong. I take it, its one of Gigers more obvious numbers?
Umm...   My name Is Chump...

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Chump on Aug 09, 2010, 10:11:19 AM
Quote from: Keg on Aug 08, 2010, 05:07:20 PM
Umm...   My name Is Chump...

Keg is referring to chupacabras acheronsis, the user above your post. Since his name is quite long, we shorten it to Chups or Chupa.

Chump

I know that PBA, jokes are a strange thing.

TheMonolith

(Puts gun to Chump's head)
Admit it. You are Electrode.

Lie

*Wonders what people will think of this thread if they stumble upon it in the future*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDl_v_n0iOQ

TheMonolith

Probably something like
"YOU MANIACS! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"

Lie

Do you ever feel like we all fought on the pillowfight thread because thats it's name, we could of done anything; a game of Red Dead online for people that don't own the game, StarCraft missions, made our own version of Star Wars anything...

I can't help the feeling that we wasted this thread on fighting eachother, although it was about having "Random Text Battles" we didn't need to be vsing eachother.

:(

TheMonolith

It's fun fights here. I had a good time myself.

Lie

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

What's so bad about having a good time?
Does it make your face ache?
Wait..

YOU!

Predator Queen

{Gloms The Monolith}

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed