The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,789 times)

OmegaZilla

Quote from: The Ghoul on May 16, 2010, 11:25:15 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 16, 2010, 11:22:42 AM
*Tailwhips Ghoul*
*holds onto the tail and gets whipped up to Omega's face and that socks him in the eye, bursting his eyeball* Haha Sorry. *Kicks off omega's head lands on the ground* BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't wanna holdo onto my tail.
*Crushes Ghoul under tail*

The Ghoul

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 16, 2010, 11:42:28 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on May 16, 2010, 11:25:15 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 16, 2010, 11:22:42 AM
*Tailwhips Ghoul*
*holds onto the tail and gets whipped up to Omega's face and that socks him in the eye, bursting his eyeball* Haha Sorry. *Kicks off omega's head lands on the ground* BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't wanna holdo onto my tail.
*Crushes Ghoul under tail*
*lifts tail up, and then Moka kicks Omega in the side of the face sending him into a skyscraper* Ok now that's going to be expsenive.  ???

OmegaZilla

You know that now I'm as big as a Skyscraper, right?
*Lands on Skyscraper, flattening it*
*Fires Omega Ray*

Purebreedalien

Let's take 'em down!

*shoots Moka in the head five times*

*charges at Ghoul, impales him on the end of the two swords*

*Leaps back, continues to shoot the crap outta Ghoul*

The Ghoul

*gets back up* Its going to take alot more then that PBA. *smiling* Don't you know having vampire blood flowing through you makes you immortal!!!! *hits PBA in the face, and Moka gets back up pissed off as hell.* Oh shit now you've done it.

*moka kicks PBA into a wall.*

Hey omega, you know I was the one that saved you from PBA, shouldn't we be like working together to destory this stupid red ninja thingy?

Purebreedalien

Omega is my boss! He hired me! Now, since we're both immortal this is gonna take a helluva long, long time to finish, nevermind, it's gonna be fun!

*Decapitates Moka* Now that she's out of the way, for a while, at least until you come up with some way to resurrect her, it's go time.

The Ghoul

*growls and a powerful aura apears around him* You dare chop Moka's head off!!!!

I failed to mention the blood i got was from her!!!! *vanishes then apears in a flash and kicks PBA in the face*

*then goes to moka, does somthing, suddenly she's back up* Ok guys, I'm tired need some sleep, got a long drive, but I WILL BE BACK FOR YOU PBA!!!!!! *leaves the thread with moka laughing* I WILL BE BACK!!!!  8)

Purebreedalien

Well, look who won. Of course, we all knew I would be the victor of this battle.

The Ghoul

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 16, 2010, 12:09:38 PM
Well, look who won. Of course, we all knew I would be the victor of this battle. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Emoticons/e5010341.gif
Oh really? *pops back in and the titanic falls on PBA* How's that for you? lol *leaves again*

Purebreedalien

*Cuts his way out*

*A broken Deadpool crawls weakly from the debri*

Luckily my regeneration will have me up and walking in no time...

OmegaZilla

The Titanic?
*Searches for Kate Winslet*

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 16, 2010, 11:04:50 AM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 16, 2010, 12:10:59 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 15, 2010, 08:13:48 PM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 15, 2010, 08:10:15 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 15, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
I'll have you know, I won in that issue! I made you surrender, Web-Turd!

I have my own movie.

I'm gonna get my own movie, starring Ryan Reynolds rather than forever-teary-eyed-Tobey. I bet your actor doesn't get to do Scarlett Johansson regularly, either.

Two words: Green Goblin.

And on a much friendlier note, do you know of ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's Marvel/DC parodies?

Two words related to Green Goblin: Power Ranger.

MARVEL/DC is amazing, I love it so. I'm with Team Wade.

Little known fact: Deadpool is my second favorite character. I'm actually writing a story, have been for two years, and the main character is quite similar to Deadpool.

So, I say truce. With the combined might of the Spider and the Dead (that would be an awesome movie title), we can destroy all who stand in our path! I'll even pay you.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 16, 2010, 01:20:16 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 16, 2010, 11:04:50 AM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 16, 2010, 12:10:59 AM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 15, 2010, 08:13:48 PM
Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 15, 2010, 08:10:15 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 15, 2010, 07:44:12 PM
I'll have you know, I won in that issue! I made you surrender, Web-Turd!

I have my own movie.

I'm gonna get my own movie, starring Ryan Reynolds rather than forever-teary-eyed-Tobey. I bet your actor doesn't get to do Scarlett Johansson regularly, either.

Two words: Green Goblin.

And on a much friendlier note, do you know of ItsJustSomeRandomGuy's Marvel/DC parodies?

Two words related to Green Goblin: Power Ranger.

MARVEL/DC is amazing, I love it so. I'm with Team Wade.

Little known fact: Deadpool is my second favorite character. I'm actually writing a story, have been for two years, and the main character is quite similar to Deadpool.

So, I say truce. With the combined might of the Spider and the Dead (that would be an awesome movie title), we can destroy all who stand in our path! I'll even pay you.

I need to get you some gear first, Spidey.

There!

OmegaZilla

*Is still searching for Winslet*
Damn fookin boat... I've found only an orchestra!
*searchs and searchs*

chupacabras acheronsis

THATS f**kING IT.

ahem

"sierra hotel echo mike, alpha lima echo, come in. C=8 ordinance on my position. "

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed