The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,281 times)

OmegaZilla

*crushes wrist computer before last symbol appears*
;)

Purebreedalien

chupacabras acheronsis

whoa! alien vs alien fight!

Purebreedalien

Where's the other Alien? I can't risk acid splashes... I'll escape through there! I just hope nobody duct tapes me to a chair...

OmegaZilla

Too bad the sewers are the home of Mr. Gator

Purebreedalien

I'm on your side, dammit! Agh!

OmegaZilla

Who did what? It's not my fault if Sewers are full of Crocodiles - Did you ever hear the Urban Legend? And did you know that 99.9% of UL are true? :P

Purebreedalien

OmegaZilla

Seeing these stripes makes me want to look up for some Deadpool comics. Apparently he's very appreciated by Marvel fans. You're not the first I meet to have a DP avatar and this now gets me curious!
/Off Topic

Purebreedalien

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 17, 2010, 06:31:30 PM
Seeing these stripes makes me want to look up for some Deadpool comics. Apparently he's very appreciated by Marvel fans. You're not the first I meet to have a DP avatar and this now gets me curious!
/Off Topic

I'll spoiler my response to stay on topic.

Spoiler
Deadpool is amazing, definately my favourite character of all time. He's been gaining more and more popularity lately and the movie, due out next year I think, should be great.
[close]

OmegaZilla

Spoiler
Should being the key word. ;) ;D
[close]

Purebreedalien

Fixin' myself. Now, to kill the croc!

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

*Burns PBA with a giant flamethrower that says "THIS IS FOR HATING COD!!!" PBA falls to ash.*
*Smiles with evil triumph but realizes PBA likes deadpool like me, and screams "NOOOOOOOOO"*

OmegaZilla

Gator! Oooo Boy! Attack Biohazard...
*Gator Bites Biohazard*

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

*blows gators brains out with Ghost's ACR, smiles with triumph, but realizes that I love gators, screams "NOOOOOOOOO"*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed