The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,225 times)

KiramidHead

Kiramid movies out of the way and then grabs Zarana's leg with lightning quick reflexes. He rips the leg of its socket and beats Zarana to death with it. He doesn't stop until Zarana's head is a bloody, pulpy mess.

Kiramid: Talk about risking life and limb.

Charles Xavier

The other Dreadnoks gang up on KiramidHead, having had enough of his terrible puns.

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin leaps to Kiramid's aid and grabs a Dreadnok by his leg and smashes him against the others, ending them before throwing his crumpled body to the ground. Dovahkiin moans at Kiramidhead.*

Sarah: Are you okay?

KiramidHead

Kiramid looks up at the odd couple, and tries to reassure them.

Kiramid: My head feels like Crom's used it for an anvil, but otherwise I'm fine.

Charles Xavier

The elevator doors shut, continuing upwards.

It stops again on the 44th floor. As the doors open, several Autobots appear. KiramidHead is hit on the head by a stone from slingshot, belonging to none other than Wheelie.

"From early on, it was fated:
It would be me that you all hated!"

Meanwhile, Rack'n'Ruin charge in at Dovah and Terx2 for the kill.

KiramidHead

Kiramid: Ouch.

Kiramid: looks over at Wheelie, and gets really, really pissed. He runs right up to him, throws him to the ground, and starts curbstomping him into oblivion.

Kiramid: A slingshot? Do I looks like f**king Goliath, shithead?!?!?

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Wheelie cries for mercy.

"Please, have mercy, no more beatings!
Can't you hear my humble pleadings?"

KiramidHead

Kiramid stops the stomping for a few seconds. He looks at Wheelie for a moment, and then speaks.

Kiramid: Two things: one, your rhyming is really, really annoying. Secondly, I'm sorry, but if you ride with outlaws, you die with outlaws.

He finishes the job with a sword thrust through the head.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Wheelie's body goes limp, but his voice box keeps playing:

"You've destroyed my head, my spirit, my Autobot logo,
But in the end you'll face death with Strangefate, you gay-bashing homo!"

Meanwhile, Rack'n'Ruin grab hold of Sarah, ready to bash her head in.

Terx2

*I roundhouse kick Rack'n'Ruins heads clean off*
"Sorry I zoned out. But I guess my head wasn't the only one in the clouds!"
*I start to laugh as screaming in pain as I break of its hammer and use it to smack there heads into Wheelie's chest before the wreck explodes.*

Space Sweeper

NUKES EVERYBODY, EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
                                  VINCE GILLIGAN

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

A Wild Superman appears! out of the nuke's mushroom cloud.

He kicks Vince Gilligan in the face, destroying the man's nose. His eyes pop out and explode. His insides turn into porridge.

This is the Zack Snyder Superman, of course.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Victorious again, the elevators doors begin to shut. But just at the last second, a pair of robotic hands grabs the door and swings them open. Two Autobot Headmasters appear before our heroes.

Road King

Minerva

Road King points his gun at Terx2.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Blacklabel on Oct 07, 2013, 09:34:04 AM
A Wild Superman appears! out of the nuke's mushroom cloud.

He kicks Vince Gilligan in the face, destroying the man's nose. His eyes pop out and explode. His insides turn into porridge.

This is the Zack Snyder Superman, of course.

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin leaps in front of Terx and uses Winter Blast to freeze Road King's arm before completely shattering it with a drill strike. He then smashes Road King's knee in with a kick and as he's coming down, Dovahkiin grabs his head and tears it off. He throws it at Minerva, scoring a direct hit to her head, making her crumple to the ground.*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed