The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,739 times)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Jan 22, 2013, 12:01:19 AM
Charles Imma kill you in a minute but first.

*A Giant PS3 falls from the sky landing on Dova and Charles*

Yeah, uh...I'm over here fighting Vepariga...so, yeah.

Charles Xavier

Chuck calls upon his Nintendo Wii!

"ALLELUIA!"

A divine light from above shines down upon Lie and Cal.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

*The Xbox gets up rusty and damaged from the blast but still ready to fight.*

Lie, shall we take care of this abomination before our battle?

Lie

Lie

*Looks at the side Platinum PS3*

*Looks back at Cal*

I've got some time before I can use... it...

*The PS3 charges the Wii knocking it over*

Cal427eb

*The Xbox also joins in and body slams the Wii from above shattering the plastic on it.*

Vepariga

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 21, 2013, 02:39:59 PM
*As I'm flying, the voices in my head stop and I can think clearly again.*

DUR-NEH-VIIR!!!

*Durnehviir is summoned from oblivion right before I hit the ground. I land on his back. Durnehviir takes me back,me riding on his back. I draw my sword and prepare. As soon as a reach Vepariga again, in a flash, I jump off of Durnehviir run toward Vep and cut into Vep's leg, hitting the femur. I kick Vep in the stomach, sending Vep skidding on the ground.*

*I grit my teeth in pain as I clutch my leg,Tearing off some of my kimono and wrapping around the wound I let out a small cry as I tighten the knot. The pain does nothing but make me into a fit of rage,getting to my feet despite the pain*

You...will PAY!

*using my eyes of death perception I see all of Dova's vital lines,his body,his weapons,everything. All it needs is one stab.*

*Charging Dova I thrust my dagger at him*

*Dova with quick reflexes protects his body and blocks with his shield,The knife hits the shields break point and shatters instantly. Dova gets knocked back slightly from the impact as I miss another opportunity to hit his vital link but slash across his chest and then a following punch. Dova goes skidding back severly feet leaving a blood trail.*

Lie

Lie

*Watches Vep's attack with Sharingan*

Glad I didn't miss that one.

*Thinks to self*

Vep may have missed but I saw just where he's blade would of struck.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Vepariga on Jan 22, 2013, 01:30:52 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jan 21, 2013, 02:39:59 PM
*As I'm flying, the voices in my head stop and I can think clearly again.*

DUR-NEH-VIIR!!!

*Durnehviir is summoned from oblivion right before I hit the ground. I land on his back. Durnehviir takes me back,me riding on his back. I draw my sword and prepare. As soon as a reach Vepariga again, in a flash, I jump off of Durnehviir run toward Vep and cut into Vep's leg, hitting the femur. I kick Vep in the stomach, sending Vep skidding on the ground.*

*I grit my teeth in pain as I clutch my leg,Tearing off some of my kimono and wrapping around the wound I let out a small cry as I tighten the knot. The pain does nothing but make me into a fit of rage,getting to my feet despite the pain*

You...will PAY!
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc22yo7jeo1rhyzdxo1_500.jpg

*using my eyes of death perception I see all of Dova's vital lines,his body,his weapons,everything. All it needs is one stab.*

*Charging Dova I thrust my dagger at him*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbh61miNML1rhuwavo6_250.gif

*Dova with quick reflexes protects his body and blocks with his shield,The knife hits the shields break point and shatters instantly. Dova gets knocked back slightly from the impact as I miss another opportunity to hit his vital link but slash across his chest and then a following punch. Dova goes skidding back severly feet leaving a blood trail.*

*Drops shield brace and recovers from blow. Grunting in pain as I assess my wound. Vep appears above me about to deliver a killing blow. Little does Vep know, I performed the shout Aura Whisper at the beginning of this fight so I can sense veps aura anywhere. I dodge the blow and catch vep's arm. Forcing Vep to stand, it is a pure contest of strength. I eventually push Vep down onto a knee with a mighty growl,exploiting the injury I just caused.*

Victory or SOVANGARDE!

*I grab Vep's head and slam him around on the ground multiple times. I finally hold Vep in front of me.*

FUS RO DAH!

*Vep flies into a boulder, glancing off the top, sent flying through the air. I jump on top of boulder and draw my dagger and hold it as well as my sword.*

This is a worthy battle! You are quite the opponent, Vep!

Quote from: Lie on Jan 22, 2013, 01:56:12 AM
*Watches Vep's attack with Sharingan*

http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy250/gunkidR/sharingan.gif

Glad I didn't miss that one.

*Thinks to self*

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/786658_o.gif
Vep may have missed but I saw just where he's blade would of struck.

*Looks at lie.*

Come and join the battle, Lie! It would be a tale for the ages! The future sons and daughters of Skyrim will sing of this day!

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Lie on Jan 22, 2013, 01:12:36 AM
*The PS3 charges the Wii knocking it over*

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jan 22, 2013, 01:21:10 AM
*The Xbox also joins in and body slams the Wii from above shattering the plastic on it.*

The Wii sustains the attacks.

The Wii opens its flap and emits a blinding energy beam that severely damages the XBox's ring of death and knocks over the PS3, leaving burns marks on its side.

Lie

*Blown back by Charles attack*

The children's toy packs a punch. Dust yourself off Cal, I'm making my move.

*The burnt side of the PS3 cracks open and massive eye looks around the battlefield sighting the Wii*

*It screeches causing everyone to cover their ears, I appear behind Charles and roundhouse kick him to the ground*

Cal427eb

Don't underestimate me Lie...

*the Xbox then uses instant transmission to get to the Wii and smashes it with its brick power supply destroying the console. *

Well that was fun while it lasted.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

You'll pay for that, Cal. And no, I mean that literally, you owe me 200 bucks now, so fork it over!  >:(

*climbs back onto wheelchair with splitting headache, thanks to Lie*

Chuck psychically mind rapes Lie and Cal, forcing them both listen to something far worse than the screeching of a gaming console:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ApZbtYPhy4#

Cal427eb

f**k this!.... Wait I can kinda dig this... Kinda....  8)

Lie

*Stands in a awkward silence then shrugs*

I've heard worse.

*The PS3 rips opens and shows a set of massive jagged teeth and begins to devour the Xbox whole*

Charles Xavier

Whilst the PS3 is busy munching on the Xbox, Chuck takes this chance to psycho-kinetically repair his Wii with some new enhancements.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed