The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,798 times)

Predator Queen

" I had enough of this shit!"

Charles Xavier

Chuck contemplates on whether or not he should press the big red button in a glass box, labelled: "Self-destruct entire planet".

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

(Remember Charles is dead to us because he does not understand how to rp at all)

" Lie calm down!"  She points her gun at him.  " I have no idea why you are so tence around everyone when it has to deal with me but I will end it! Unless there is something you need to say...and your just to afraid to say it..."

Lie

*Gulps while shuffling a bit of dirty off the cliff above of Cal, making him sneeze and loose his hold*

You have no idea? ... All I've wanted is to protect you... Help you with your tea parties... Team up with you... But here and now with these noobs I can kiss all of that goodbye. This thread isn't like it was before people want a reason to fight then don't follow what others have placed, that's not random that's chaos. I remember when one person would change the field and everybody had to either fight through it or write their way out of it, people had grudges and bromances and...

*Looks PQ in the eyes*

Even romances... But why dream of the past huh PQ?

*Places one hand on Amaterasu's head*

Now that you know who I am.

*Amaterasu glows white*

Lets learn who you are! >:(

Cal427eb

Not gonna lie.... that was pretty epic Lie.

*Uses a substitution jutsu just before he hits the ground and disappears from the battlefield for now.......*

SpaceMarines

*runs into thread with proton pack*

*fires proton pack*

*runs out of thread*

Lie

O_O

Tha-That's not fair... There was time now... There was time! :'(

*Looks at Amaterasu seeing that she's grown weak*

Hmmm... I'll have to use you more carefully next time.

*Looks at PQ*

Until next time.

*Vanishes in a black explosion*

Cal427eb

*fog clears as Cal walks into the barren landscape while http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq2ANOkfsIA#ws plays in the background*

"A new era has begun.  8)"

Dovahkiin

*Rides into battle on the back of a dragon*

Your days of using Amaterasu as a personal source of power are over!

*Sommons Lie back from the plane of Oblivion. Uses dragon aspect shout, cloaked in ancestral dragon armor Jumps off of dragon and kicks lie away from Amaterasu. Frees her as dragon lands behind.*

Don't think you can escape so easily.

*clutches head*

ARGH! Shut up!!! Stop it!

Cal427eb

hehe Dovahkiin will never hear me sneaking up from behind him with this mind always distracting him.

*Pounces onto the tail of the dragon as it flies by and waits for his chance to strike Dovahkiin when he least expects it.*

Dovahkiin

*Fus Ro Dah's Cal off of dragon's tail at the last second.*

I can still hear you...but I hear voices too...

Cal427eb

Damn you! *shakes fist*

Why do I keep getting pushed off of high f**king places!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu sees the large dragon, she may be weak, but she manages to lope out of the way. Heading for a safe area.

Vepariga

*puts book down and looks at the field*

Fine. Time to fight.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 16, 2013, 01:18:23 AM
(Remember Charles is dead to us because he does not understand how to rp at all)

Play nice Predqueen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed