The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,210 times)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: samoht on Jan 11, 2013, 05:28:13 AM
As Predxeno sails through the air, ready to rip his target to pieces, Samoht steps in front of him. His giant radioactive dick, dripping with slime, is rock hard and grasped firmly in hand. With a loud cry of rage Samoht lets out a ginormous explosion of semen which covers predxeno from head to toe. Predxeno crashes to the ground writhing and twitching. His inner jaw extends and begins ejaculating everywhere. Predxeno is experiencing his last orgasm. An orgasm so strong that no living creature can survive it's intensity. The screams are vomit inducing. Samoht's stands over the body. His cock now hangs limp and a drop of semen falls to ground in front of predxenos body which suddenly becomes still. Samoht pulls out a straw and kneels down.

Glad I'm not in this anymore...

Lie

Amaterasu

Amaterasu retreats from the odd scene, wondering what the hell just happened. Soon going to a full run as she escapes back into the wasteland.

(god damnitt, you guys  :laugh:)

predxeno

Predxeno melts down and goes critical.  A giant apocalyptic explosion consumes the world bringing an end to the 685 page thread... for now?

Vepariga

*seeing PredXeno go critical, I open a portal to another dimension and ferry everyone through. Bowing my head to PredXeno's sacrfice before stepping through to a new world*

*feeling the soft land of the new earth*

*I look at everyone*

I saved us,dont ask me why..

ShadowPred

Holy shit...Samoht, I'm not even sure this shit is allowed. Just keep it simple next time.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu shows up in Vepariga's new world, the flames around the disc on her back flicker brightly in the new light. The female wolf is ready for another adventure. She stands a few feet away from Vepariga, on top of a boulder.

predxeno

Quote from: Vepariga on Jan 12, 2013, 01:31:53 AM
*seeing PredXeno go critical, I open a portal to another dimension and ferry everyone through. Bowing my head to PredXeno's sacrfice before stepping through to a new world*

*feeling the soft land of the new earth*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4ce9060f5d871b212d28767e9c8735ff/tumblr_mg1fumZGT01r11qslo2_250.gif
*I look at everyone*
http://25.media.tumblr.com/fb0aa1dbfb00f3550a6700c2fbc5367d/tumblr_mg1fumZGT01r11qslo3_250.gif
I saved us,dont ask me why..

A new world, a new beginning.  Is this the true paradise where all will get along in harmony or has the problems of the old world followed its inhabitants into the new one?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu just hopes that no more weird shit happens...

samoht

The cock begins to harden. Samoht's eyes stare into the distance. Nothing is safe. Everything will smell of yeast infections. Given time.

Lie

*Jumps in front of Amaterasu*

Amaterasu

Amaterasu growls as she steps into her battle stance. She will use any Divine Instrument in her power. The disc on her back slowly switches to the Glaive known as the Blade of Kusanagi.

Lie

*Thinks to self*

I jumped in to defend her from a Bukkake fate, I might as well see what the kids got.

*Susano'o turns to face Amaterasu*

Amaterasu

Amaterasu watches the new individual, seeing what he may do as she gets ready for a possible battle. Tail flicking softly from side to side, soon the little green ball is back; bouncing around on top of her muzzle. The green ball of energy known as Issun.

Ghost Rider

*lifts head.* "I feel a disturbance.*

*kicks start his bike and rides off toward the battle, determined to see what unfolds.*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed