The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,772 times)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

-Amber eyes glow steadily inside veil-

I have tread upon countless worlds in this vast universe. Thousands of years have I watched battles be fought, wars be waged. And now they are slowing, coming to an end. The more I search the less I find, it is tragic. This last sanctuary was all I could find that still hosted mindless violence. This place gave me hope that i could once again join the fight, and participate in another mindless battle, my bones ached for one last fight. And then it was dead and abandoned. I hope it will come to life again.

Chaos is beautiful, and when it dies, I will die.

-Walks off through the waste, black trench coat standing out against the pure white snow-

Amaterasu

- watches Sinister leave before padding off-screen -

Lie

Lie

Spoiler
Quote from: Lie on Sep 29, 2012, 10:07:39 PM
*Standing on the end of a cliff near worlds ends thinking to myself*
http://rian-ferdiansyah.blogdetik.com/files/2009/06/sasuke_taka.jpg

It's been 5 years since the Reboot In Peace indecent happened where everybody had no real reason to fight any more, after PQ's latest rejection and Ghosts mysterious disappearance I decided that I would wander this thread alone. To this day I look for the one thing that is need to start the thread again a reason even if it's just one small reason I swear I'd find it. In the place it was Hatred for Chupa and th-.

*The cliffs begin to shake and fall apart I fall into the sea*

Is this my only battle now a fight against nature itself? Screw it what's the points in fighting any more... If I... If I just let go... I won't have to...

*Lets go, everything goes black*

*An loud and deafen voice is heard*

???: Lie...  You are worthy

*I awake to find myself in a deep underground cave*

???: I know you, Lie.  You are worthy.

http://nosgoth.net/Soul_Reaver/dialogue/Intro2.jpg

Lie: What madness is this?  What pitiful form is this that I have come to inhabit?  Death would be a release, next to this travesty.

???: You did not survive the abyss, Lie.  I have only spared you from total dissolution.

Lie: I would choose oblivion over this existence!

???: The choice is not yours.

Lie: I am destroyed!

???: You are reborn.

Lie: I'm not staying to hear your nonsense!

*Walks to wall and tries to perform Chidori with no success*

Lie: What?! My most basic of attacks!

???: *laughs* Problem

Lie: ...

*I try every attack I could possible do with no effect, nothing appeared or is in any way summoned*

???: Do you understand now, Lie.

*I punch the wall as hard as I can only to breaking my hand, suddenly this creature jumps out of the shadows*

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mR4eZ6Kvu0I/SVwOCFexn8I/AAAAAAAAH88/EaDiPKo6hI4/s400/Seizure+Monster.jpg

Lie: What in the world?!

???: Do you not recognize his form? This is the child of Man.

Lie: That's impossible! This foul, scuttling beasts could not be kin of humanity.

???: Do you suppose that time stood still for you, Lie? Much has changed since you passed from the world of men.

Lie: What does it want? What do you want?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8xu75eNNWo#

???: *Laughs*

*Standing at the edge of a cliff thinking to myself*

For me it's been 5 years since the Reboot In Peace indecent happened where everybody had no real reason to fight any more, after PQ's latest rejection and Ghosts mysterious disappearance I decided that I would wander this thread alone. I surcame to the feeling of despair in not being able to save the thread and awake to a new fate and a new world, where do I go now and what awaits me there...
[close]

*Thinking to myself in the dying thread at the end of time itself, millions of years away from the other users trapped in what is to be their future*

I guess this is fitting... Nobody around to fight or even have tea with... Was this the only ending the Pillowfight truly had.

*The world starts to crumble and fall apart*

I wonder if PQ will be there.

*Closes eyes and falls into the darkness*

???: You can't fade away.

Lie: O_O!

Lie: Is that the Pillowfight... Who are you!

???: My name is Yeul

Lie: What do you want? The last person... thing! That tried to use me didn't fair to well.

Yeul: I'm not here to use you, I have a message for you...

Lie: ??? A message? From who?

Yeul: You.

Lie: *laughs* Jog on girly, I maybe dead but I still don't have time for this shit.

Yeul:  :)... Are you really gonna let that bastard win...

Lie: O_O... What'd you say...

Yeul: If I stop he automatically wins the Pillowfight, I won't stop until I destroy...

Lie & Yeul: CHUPA! >:(

*A bright light appears and swallows me whole*

Yeul: I kept my promise.

*I appear in a dark underground corridor*

Lie: Who was that girl? Does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And I faced mine... and survived?

*Fades into the darkness*

Spoiler

[close]

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Nov 03, 2012, 01:28:00 AM
Spoiler
Quote from: Lie on Sep 29, 2012, 10:07:39 PM
*Standing on the end of a cliff near worlds ends thinking to myself*
http://rian-ferdiansyah.blogdetik.com/files/2009/06/sasuke_taka.jpg

It's been 5 years since the Reboot In Peace indecent happened where everybody had no real reason to fight any more, after PQ's latest rejection and Ghosts mysterious disappearance I decided that I would wander this thread alone. To this day I look for the one thing that is need to start the thread again a reason even if it's just one small reason I swear I'd find it. In the place it was Hatred for Chupa and th-.

*The cliffs begin to shake and fall apart I fall into the sea*

Is this my only battle now a fight against nature itself? Screw it what's the points in fighting any more... If I... If I just let go... I won't have to...

*Lets go, everything goes black*

*An loud and deafen voice is heard*

???: Lie...  You are worthy

*I awake to find myself in a deep underground cave*

???: I know you, Lie.  You are worthy.

http://nosgoth.net/Soul_Reaver/dialogue/Intro2.jpg

Lie: What madness is this?  What pitiful form is this that I have come to inhabit?  Death would be a release, next to this travesty.

???: You did not survive the abyss, Lie.  I have only spared you from total dissolution.

Lie: I would choose oblivion over this existence!

???: The choice is not yours.

Lie: I am destroyed!

???: You are reborn.

Lie: I'm not staying to hear your nonsense!

*Walks to wall and tries to perform Chidori with no success*

Lie: What?! My most basic of attacks!

???: *laughs* Problem

Lie: ...

*I try every attack I could possible do with no effect, nothing appeared or is in any way summoned*

???: Do you understand now, Lie.

*I punch the wall as hard as I can only to breaking my hand, suddenly this creature jumps out of the shadows*

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mR4eZ6Kvu0I/SVwOCFexn8I/AAAAAAAAH88/EaDiPKo6hI4/s400/Seizure+Monster.jpg

Lie: What in the world?!

???: Do you not recognize his form? This is the child of Man.

Lie: That's impossible! This foul, scuttling beasts could not be kin of humanity.

???: Do you suppose that time stood still for you, Lie? Much has changed since you passed from the world of men.

Lie: What does it want? What do you want?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8xu75eNNWo#

???: *Laughs*

*Standing at the edge of a cliff thinking to myself*

For me it's been 5 years since the Reboot In Peace indecent happened where everybody had no real reason to fight any more, after PQ's latest rejection and Ghosts mysterious disappearance I decided that I would wander this thread alone. I surcame to the feeling of despair in not being able to save the thread and awake to a new fate and a new world, where do I go now and what awaits me there...
[close]

*Thinking to myself in the dying thread at the end of time itself, millions of years away from the other users trapped in what is to be their future*

I guess this is fitting... Nobody around to fight or even have tea with... Was this the only ending the Pillowfight truly had.

*The world starts to crumble and fall apart*

I wonder if PQ will be there.

*Closes eyes and falls into the darkness*

???: You can't fade away.

Lie: O_O!

Lie: Is that the Pillowfight... Who are you!

???: My name is Yeul

Lie: What do you want? The last person... thing! That tried to use me didn't fair to well.

Yeul: I'm not here to use you, I have a message for you...

Lie: ??? A message? From who?

Yeul: You.

Lie: *laughs* Jog on girly, I maybe dead but I still don't have time for this shit.

Yeul:  :)... Are you really gonna let that bastard win...

Lie: O_O... What'd you say...

Yeul: If I stop he automatically wins the Pillowfight, I won't stop until I destroy...

Lie & Yeul: CHUPA! >:(

*A bright light appears and swallows me whole*

Yeul: I kept my promise.

*I appear in a dark underground corridor*

Lie: Who was that girl? Does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate. And I faced mine... and survived?

*Fades into the darkness*

Spoiler

[close]

*Character change to Brick from Borderlands*

'Bout damn time you came back. Where did you even go?

Lie

*Pauses and looks Dova in the eyes*

*Shows him all the suffering and pain I've endured and witnessed in the hellish future*

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

get off my back dude. I'm a new man.

a Newman.

Lie

*Draws sword and and runs at Chupa, Stops just before stabbing him*

... 600 pages of hate...

*Falls to pieces in front of Chupa*

The passions gone. :'(

*Gets up*

What's the point in all this?

This thread...

Can be some other users curse...

*Destroys the thread, In the after thread standing opposite Chupa, punches him in the gut*

I win! :)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Nov 04, 2012, 01:01:56 AM
*Pauses and looks Dova in the eyes*

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx235/zathaz/naruto%20gifs/35k7q7n.gif

*Shows him all the suffering and pain I've endured and witnessed in the hellish future*

*shrugs*

Eeehhh.

Predator Queen

{Lie cool it with the long crazy post. Remember short and sweet}

Lie

*Hugs PQ*

Watashi wa sore ga shinda kono sureddo de okonawa rete iruto wareware wa ue ni idō suru hitsuyō ga arimasu, gomen'nasai. Watashi wa wareware ga motte ita kibatsuna bōken o wasureru koto wa kesshite naidarouga, sore wa wareware ga ue ni idō shita tokida, wareware wa mō kore wa hitsuyō arimasen.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Lie on Nov 04, 2012, 05:37:34 PM
*Hugs PQ*

Watashi wa sore ga shinda kono sureddo de okonawa rete iruto wareware wa ue ni idō suru hitsuyō ga arimasu, gomen'nasai. Watashi wa wareware ga motte ita kibatsuna bōken o wasureru koto wa kesshite naidarouga, sore wa wareware ga ue ni idō shita tokida, wareware wa mō kore wa hitsuyō arimasen.

What the hell?!?!

*pulls out multi barreled rocket launcher, points at Lie*

That sounds like Eridian!

Terx2

*smiles at lies attempt to destroy us all*

"I activate the seal of orichalcos."

;D

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 04, 2012, 10:36:55 PM
*Hugs PQ*

What the hell?!?!

Its Japanese put that stupid thing away before I beat your ass and not just bitch slap you

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 05, 2012, 05:12:30 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Nov 04, 2012, 10:36:55 PM
*Hugs PQ*

What the hell?!?!

Its Japanese put that stupid thing away before I beat your ass and not just bitch slap you
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcg0rpwpK01rhflczo1_250.gif

Bring it.

Ghost Rider

I have been away for far too long. Things have now changed. The Rider has returned.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed