The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,073 times)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 07, 2012, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 07, 2012, 04:11:42 AM
Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 07, 2012, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2012, 10:00:54 PM
*uses Alduin's life force to to conure a huge portal to oblivion from which Hundreds of Daedra and Atronachs come. Daedra and Atronachs engage Xenokiller in battle and after a lengthy fight, overwhelm him. They drag him to the eternal plane of Oblivion where he shall remain, trapped by the divines in his suffering for all eternity. Dovahkiin conjures a portal to Oblivion and from Oblivion opens a portal to the real world.*
Its been fun, Xenokiller.
*returns to the world.*
Snaps fingers and returns, "Must we do this back and forth all night?" Snaps fingers and everything is back to the way it was 24 hours ago, Dovahkiin enters thread. "I am tired of this fight, I do not wish to extinguish your light, but I will be here, at the edge of the universe...watching, Don't make me kill you
Please. You couldn't if you tried. I am willing to continue this fight as long as you are. Oh, and you would not be able to escape the clutches of Akatosh with the snap of a finger of that glove. But I digress. As I said, I'll only continue if you do.
I Find this entertaining, Strong as you are you are nothing
http://www.leaderslair.com/powercosmic/thanosquest1-pic3.gif
And I am supreme
I Possess the power of Alduin, god of destruction, the world eater. I could destroy this entire planet and you along with it and tell the tales in the legendary halls of Sovangarde throughout the ages. You may think you are a god, but you are nothing without that glove.

scarhunter92

Holy shit, my masterpiece revived once again? :D

Xenokiller

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 07, 2012, 03:44:50 PM
Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 07, 2012, 02:19:30 PM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 07, 2012, 04:11:42 AM
Quote from: Xenokiller on Jun 07, 2012, 01:04:55 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 06, 2012, 10:00:54 PM
*uses Alduin's life force to to conure a huge portal to oblivion from which Hundreds of Daedra and Atronachs come. Daedra and Atronachs engage Xenokiller in battle and after a lengthy fight, overwhelm him. They drag him to the eternal plane of Oblivion where he shall remain, trapped by the divines in his suffering for all eternity. Dovahkiin conjures a portal to Oblivion and from Oblivion opens a portal to the real world.*
Its been fun, Xenokiller.
*returns to the world.*
Snaps fingers and returns, "Must we do this back and forth all night?" Snaps fingers and everything is back to the way it was 24 hours ago, Dovahkiin enters thread. "I am tired of this fight, I do not wish to extinguish your light, but I will be here, at the edge of the universe...watching, Don't make me kill you
Please. You couldn't if you tried. I am willing to continue this fight as long as you are. Oh, and you would not be able to escape the clutches of Akatosh with the snap of a finger of that glove. But I digress. As I said, I'll only continue if you do.
I Find this entertaining, Strong as you are you are nothing
http://www.leaderslair.com/powercosmic/thanosquest1-pic3.gif
And I am supreme
I Possess the power of Alduin, god of destruction, the world eater. I could destroy this entire planet and you along with it and tell the tales in the legendary halls of Sovangarde throughout the ages. You may think you are a god, but you are nothing without that glove.
Are you speaking English  ;D
World eater? Ha! Meet me Amigo

Predator Queen

{Sits at a bar and orders a drink}
all of you give me a headache sometimes

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jun 07, 2012, 04:06:09 PM
Holy shit, my masterpiece revived once again? :D
Apparently. Tea?

Terx2

A time bubble from the terminator appears.

I appear wearing master cheifs armour and holding thor's hammer.

"I'm from the future sent back in time to warn you that Dovakin will... Ah stuff it."

I sit down and start drinking a bottle of rum.

King Rathalos

OH HAI GUYZ, HOWZ IT GOING?!

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 09, 2012, 09:16:10 AM

"I'm from the future sent back in time to warn you that Dovakin will... Ah stuff it."

I will what? Oh, and give me some of that.

Predator Queen

{Growls} Give me that!

Terx2

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 10, 2012, 05:45:04 AM

{Growls} Give me that!

What? the rum or Dovakin's future? ;D It would be nice if you said please. Manners must he rare in this time :P ;D
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 10, 2012, 05:27:06 AM

Oh nothing just that you'll destroy the world. No big deal. Weres my rum gone ;D

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 10, 2012, 11:28:09 AM

{Growls} Give me that!

What? the rum or Dovakin's future? ;D It would be nice if you said please. Manners must he rare in this time :P ;D

Oh nothing just that you'll destroy the world. No big deal. Weres my rum gone ;D

No, no... You're mistaken. Even though I possess the power of Alduin, god of destruction, I am well in control of it.

Basher917

The noise marines seem to have utterly failed at their purpose in life, and since their lives revolve around rolling giant, man sized dice, they need to roll a 7 or up on a 6 sided die, and since there only six sides on a six sided die, all but one instantly combust into a cloud of a purple, MDMA (ecstasy) like substance.
The one left behind then gets crushed by his own man-sized dice, instantly causing a painful death.

Terx2

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 10, 2012, 05:35:43 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 10, 2012, 11:28:09 AM

{Growls} Give me that!

No, no... You're mistaken. Even though I possess the power of Alduin, god of destruction, I am well in control of it.

Keep telling yourself that Dovakin :laugh: I know your power of the Th'um. But Alduins soul will corrupt you eventually with it's power making you the next Alduin. Wait a minute if I'm telling you this now won't that drastically alter the future? :-\

*I now have a lightsaber and Nemesis from Resident Evil 3 appears next to me*

Mehhh I can deal with this ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed