The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,062 times)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 10, 2011, 11:54:31 PM
HOLD IT RIGHT THE f**k THERE

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3092/3085157011_4560528e9e.jpg

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS f**kING BUTTON DOES? YOU CAN'T BEGIN TO f**kING IMAGINE WHAT THIS SHIT IS LIKE. IF THIS BUTTON WAS A PROTOZOIC PUDDLE OF PRIMITIVE LIFE YOUR MIND WOULDN'T EVEN BE A RANDOM YELLOW PINT OF THE f**kING BLACK-AS-COCKS INK THE WORDS THAT COMPOSE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT ALLOW THE MATTER IN WHICH THE c**t-DESTROYING SOLAR SYSTEM AND PLANET IN WHICH THE CHEMICAL REACTIONS THAT GENERATED THIS LIFE FORM TOOK THEIR MOTHERf**kING PLACE!!!!

chupacabras acheronsis

BALLS TO THE WALLS MOTHERf**kER!!!!

Ghost Rider

DJ Pu$$yface

Predator Queen

{Sips on Aloe drink} Chupa push that button and I will punch you so hard your face will have a dent in it like some horrible cartoon joke...

Ghost Rider

SOMEONE MAKE A MOVE!

Cap. Fitzgerald

*walks up to Ghost Rider*
Hey man , remember me? I think we can solve something here.
*points towards Omega Zilla*
See that guy? He's infected with Thing cells, you remember the thing right?
Well uh the only way to kill Thing cells is to burn them and you're a burning skeleton that can shoot flame so....
*Looks at Omega who's seen and is approaching him*
Care to burn him please? I can't find Paco Fett.

Ghost Rider

TIME TO PAY THE REAPER OMEGAZILLA!!!

King Rathalos

HOLY SHIT!!!!

GHOST RIDER JUST f**kING LIT THE f**kING ROAD I'M f**kING WALKING ON, ON f**kING FIRE! PUTA f**kING SHIT MY ASS AND CROTCH ARE ON FIRE, AND MY BOATS SINKING!!!!

OmegaZilla

Do you accept ready cas--
*Money is burned by the flames of Ghost Rider*
Fine, dammit. No need to be so rude, dude (rhime)! And I'm not infected with Thing cells.
*Looks around*
Someone of us is--
*Is overwhelmed by Ghost Rider's flaming motorcycle*
Duuudeeeeee.
*Charges at Ghost Rider -- throws him off his motorcycle and throws the latter in a nearby cliff*
Come at me.

Cap. Fitzgerald

*has gone deeper in the city and sees L33T Link*
Hey, have you seen a guy named Paco?
He's got a T-shaped visor on his helmet, a jetpack, blue and silver camo armor and a cape with patches on it.

King Rathalos

Hey guys I need help, I read a book with some weird words and now there's an inter dimensional portal in my house, any suggestions are welcomed. Theres also this weird tentacle thing coming out of the portal.

Ghost Rider

*gets back up.*

Now I'm pissed.

OmegaZilla

I've got a prayer, you foo!

*Blocks Ghost Rider's incoming chain and pulls it towards self -- as Ghost Rider is pulled with the chain, Omega punches right through his chest -- a cracking noise is heard as bones are scattered everywhere*

L33T Link

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jun 11, 2011, 04:41:52 PM
*has gone deeper in the city and sees L33T Link*
Hey, have you seen a guy named Paco?
He's got a T-shaped visor on his helmet, a jetpack, blue and silver camo armor and a cape with patches on it.

Hmmm nope cant say i've seen him, he sounds like a Bounty Hunter...Why do you need one? maybe i can help.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed