The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,144 times)

samoht

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 06, 2011, 12:11:05 AM
Its a dress.... {Laughs and walks off holding her sides} Zarathos hehe sounds like a pokemon

You won't be laughing once I take over Heaven and Earth. Now, YOU DIE!!!

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 05, 2011, 09:13:35 PM
*Entire lower body burst out*
AAAGH
*Tries to get up*
Yarr...
*falls*
f**k.
Ugh I... It worked! It f**king worked!
*gets up and walks up to Deadpool*
Hey man can I join agency X?
I have your healing ability now.

"You stole my healing ability like I stole Wolverine's? Well I guess-"

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 05, 2011, 10:51:03 PM

Oh dude that's just uncool!

Fine I'll go get it

There we go... No wait that's not right

Oh god its upside down

There we go. Sweet

"-YOU. STEPPED. ON. MY. LINES!"

"You leave my lines to me. They're mine. You. Are. Not. Me. I am me, and so is Nightmare Asylum to an extent, but you. Cannot. Steal. My. MATERIAL AND BE IN MY AGENCY. I'm the funny guy, you can be the guy we beat for fun, you're Bob's replacement, and Bob is the bottom of the foodchain. Every foodchain. You aren't a member of my Agency, you aren't even above Bob, and he's a HYDRA goon. You, are nothing. Steal my %£$*&!# lines again and you won't need your healing factor, because you WILL be tuna chunks. I mean it."

"You got that?"

Ghost Rider

*in Hell*

It is time.

*A horde of demons come out of the Earth to attack Heaven itself.*

Soon Heaven will be part of my kingdom.

*suits up and goes to Heaven to destroy all those that won't submit to him.*

DJ Pu$$yface

Jason manges to walk up to Zarathos. He was partly burning, but it didn't affect him in the least.

Cap. Fitzgerald

No Pooly Pool I dont got that.
You sold yourself out to Ghost Rider, like the voices said. And yes, I can hear them. You want to know why? Because your DNA is in my head! The Omega serum bonded it to me! So tell your writer to calm down!
Come on, I'll stop stealing lines if I can join. Come on man.

Also screw Bob, If I can't join I'll shoot him.
*twitches*
I have an urge to watch Scrubs.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DJ CyberPu$$y on Mar 06, 2011, 01:16:45 AM
Jason manges to walk up to Zarathos. He was partly burning, but it didn't affect him in the least.

Join with me Jason. If you join me, I'll reunite you with your mother.

DJ Pu$$yface

Kill for mummy... Her voice rang through Jason's head. Ever since she was killed, he only could slaughter every teenager that dared trespass, every one that reminded him of what happened.

He nodded slowly.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DJ CyberPu$$y on Mar 06, 2011, 01:25:17 AM
Kill for mummy... Her voice rang through Jason's head. Ever since she was killed, he only could slaughter every teenager that dared trespass, every one that reminded him of what happened.

He nodded slowly.

Very good young one. Now I want you to kill the one known as Deadpool. Do this and I'll bring your mother back.

DJ Pu$$yface

Jason grabbed his machete and a chainsaw to match. He walked off to find this Deadpool, who he remembered seeing at the taco shop.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 06, 2011, 01:17:30 AM
No Pooly Pool I dont got that.
You sold yourself out to Ghost Rider, like the voices said. And yes, I can hear them. You want to know why? Because your DNA is in my head! The Omega serum bonded it to me! So tell your writer to calm down!
Come on, I'll stop stealing lines if I can join. Come on man.

Also screw Bob, If I can't join I'll shoot him.
*twitches*
I have an urge to watch Scrubs.

"I did not sell myself out to Ghost Rider, or whatever he's calling himself! The voices? Heh! You can have them! Lame Daniel Way dynamic anyway! My writer? Tell your writer to stop stealing my writer's material! Too busy to come up with your own? Plus, Agent X already has part of my brain so we're not willing to share! Y'know what I did when we fought? I ripped out his intestines and used 'em to spell out a message to my buddy. And I stole his pancreas."

DJ Pu$$yface

Jason heard the voice from the taco shop. Deadpool. He saw his target somewhat angry at another person. Slowly and surely, he walked up behind him. He was going to see Pamela again, once he eliminated the idiot.

Purebreedalien

"Apparently we're in a taco shop now, clearly someone hasn't been reading properly. Tsk, tsk someone. Oh it's you."

Deadpool looks at Jason and shrugs.

"Let me guess, Zatharos bribed you with seeing your DEAD Momma. She's dead, she'll be all rotting and $#!&. That will not be a pleasant sight, and I've seen old, old people getting it on in my time. So just lumber away someplace else and lemme deal with this guy instead."

Deadpool turns back to Fitz.

"So just ignore him, 'kay?"

Cap. Fitzgerald

Sure.
Ok so what if I paid you to let me join?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sup mercfags.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed