The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,465 times)

Purebreedalien

Deadpool looks at Jason.

"You again? Ah, look, it's late for my writer OK? He'll fight you another time."

Deadpool teleports out of the thread.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Please....
Merc, before I die....
I fricken.... love Deadpool..... autograph.... My spleen for me?
*Fitzgerald upper half which had been dragging himself forward hands Deadpool a pen and pulls out his spleen and hands that to Deadpool too*
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 11:54:50 PM
Deadpool looks at Jason.

"You again? Ah, look, it's late for my writer OK? He'll fight you another time."

Deadpool teleports out of the thread.
No.... Please.... Autograph

Purebreedalien

Deadpool teleports back in, signs the spleen and then kicks Fitzgerald in the face. "You think I don't know my own lines? You'll pay big time once my writer can be bothered to actually write."

Deadpool teleports out of the thread and leaves Fitzgerald to Jason.

DJ Pu$$yface

Jasons kicks the table in frustration and exits the shop, but not before lighting a match and blowing the whole place up behind him by throwing it into the gas.

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Fitzgerald holds his newly autographed spleen and drags himself out of the taco shop*
I... Said.... MY... Spleen... Not... YOUR.... Spleen!
You do.... not in fact.... know your.... own lines....
*Fitzgerald opens up his hand and reveals a piece of deadpools toe*
And now for....
*Rolls down a hill and comes to a stop at the destroyed bunker*
I... Need.... To fight... For just... A little longer....
*Puts spleen on table and shoves deadpools toe into it.
Ugh....
*Injects spleen with omegaserum left on the floor*
Almost...
*Coughing he shoves the spleen into his body and looks down at his body as tge blood slowly turns blue*
ha..... ha......... h....
*Falls over, apparently dead*

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Notices that Fitzgerald somehow got in his hand a syringe of Omega Serum*
*Grabs him with the inner jaw as tentacles come out of it, draining the Omega Serum completely from Fitzgerald's body*
*Leaves the body falling lifeless to the ground*

King Rathalos

*Walking around and see's Fitzgerald's body plus the mess Jason made on the ground*
I'm not cleaning that shit up.

*leaves a broom, sulfuric acid, blades, and an arrow pointing at the bathtub, for the next person that walks in*

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Great i have to clean up the place again. *gets to cleaning* *lunch bell rings hours later* oh boy i am tired. *opens up lunch box, eats sandwhich and then pulls a large bottle of vodka!!* *drinks it*

*suddenly some random people from dbz that Ghoul can not remeber because of his drunken state show up*  what's his power level?

Its over 9 Billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medical note: Super Vodka should not be used by small childern or pregant woman, may cause exstreme drunkiness, unbelivable boost in power, and will cause halcinations, and one night stands with women you would never touch with a 10 foot pole. Has tendcy to make everything beautiful to the user and makes one invicible and able to feel no pain also bestows god like powers. Also may cause liver damage. If in the hands of a being known as a Darth Dude, or Dude in the name of it or also now known as The Ghoul, it will make the being into a god. Beware this will be hell and reality will not applie here.

Ah crap, you guys really did let Ghoul into the vodka didn't you?  :o

*back to Ghoul drinking vodka* POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *finishes cleaning the floor then and smuthers Rathalos with a big pink teddy bear. *

*annoucer guy* I told you not to let him have the vodka.   >:(

*reality is now warped by the drunk power of Ghoul, thus causing fitz to come back to life as a fitz zombie, with all of his powers increased and a crap load of bunker busting nukes.*

Ghoul: *hicup* ITS TIME TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hicup* *falls and trips and laughs rolling on the ground* *gets back up* *see's ghost rider* HEY BUDDDY!!!!!!!!! *walks and trips and falls, laughs again* Your lucky you didn't get into my super vodka HAHAHAHAHA!!! * Becomes the God of drunken behavior* *all of reality is now drunk, until Ghoul sobers up. Let the random begin!*    *Ghoul however is too drunk to really hurt anyone, just really goofy as reality is now.*

King Rathalos

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 05, 2011, 02:03:36 PM
Great i have to clean up the place again. *gets to cleaning* *lunch bell rings hours later* oh boy i am tired. *opens up lunch box, eats sandwhich and then pulls a large bottle of vodka!!* *drinks it*

*suddenly some random people from dbz that Ghoul can not remeber because of his drunken state show up*  what's his power level?

Its over 9 Billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Medical note: Super Vodka should not be used by small childern or pregant woman, may cause exstreme drunkiness, unbelivable boost in power, and will cause halcinations, and one night stands with women you would never touch with a 10 foot pole. Has tendcy to make everything bueatiful to the user and make one invicible and able to feel no pain also bestows god like powers. Also may cause liver damage. If in the hands of a being known as a Darth Dude, or Dude in the name of it or also now known as The Ghoul, it will make the being into a god. Beware this will be hell and reality will not applie here.

Ah crap, you guys really did let Ghoul into the vodka didn't you?  :o

*back to Ghoul drinking vodka* POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *finishes cleaning the floor then and smuthers Rathalos with a big pink teddy bear. *

*annoucer guy* I told you not to let him have the vodka.   >:(

*reality is now warped by the drunk power of Ghoul, thus causing fitz to come back to life as a fitz zombie, with all of his powers increased and a crap load of bunker busting nukes.*

Ghoul: *hicup* ITS TIME TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hicup* *falls and trips and laughs rolling on the ground* *gets back up* *see's ghost rider* HEY BUDDDY!!!!!!!!! *walks and trips and falls, laughs again* Your lucky you didn't get into my super vodka HAHAHAHAHA!!! * Becomes the God of drunken behavior* *all of reality is now drunk, until Ghoul sobers up. Let the random begin!*   

SHIT DA FRACK?!

The Ghoul

I'm going old school on this thingy ma bobber!!!! *falls down laying on the ground as a riot cop squad shows up that's really Ghoul clones* Pick meh up fellas!

*they pick him and set on his feet* Now go do somthing to Rathalos!  *they beat up Rathalos and Ghoul falls on his rear end again*

King Rathalos

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 05, 2011, 02:13:59 PM
I'm going old school on this thingy ma bobber!!!! *falls down laying on the ground as a riot cop squad shows up that's really Ghoul clones* Pick meh up fellas!

*they pick him and set on his feet* Now go do somthing to Rathalos!  *they beat up Rathalos and Ghoul falls on his rear end again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM6DJKUP51M#
*goes around flying to find live stock to steal*

Lie

*Sneaks into Omega's Bunker and finds a secret elevator gets in and pushs the button*

Can't believe I didn't try this ninja stuff before.

*In the secret room of the Omega's underground bunker I find a giant computer and type into it "What went wrong with the Pillowfight"*

Computer: Friendships.

Lie: What?! I don't understand...

Computer: When friendships are formed people within those friendship can no longer fight one another with everything they have, if at all.

Lie: But isn't that the point in a pillowfight? Friends fighting friends.

Computers: I'll put it in a way even you can understand...

Lie: ??? Go on. (I'll kill this thing when I'm done with it :))

Computer: When your playing someone in a online game you go all out right? You don't play them as if their another person but as obstacle in your path. Winning while having fun is the only thing on your mind, but when playing a friend offline you'll hold back because having fun is the primary and winning is secondary.

Lie: Yeah of course, you want it to be fun for everyo-

Computer: Chupa!

Lie: :o... What about him?! >:(

Computer: Your goal, your mission, your target... I'm a correct?

Lie: Out with it! What point are you trying to make?!

Computer: You have to see everyone in the same light you see him.

Lie: Easier said than done, I may have allies out ther-

Computer: Allies? You mean Predator Queen, The Ghost Rider, The former Jeff Goldblum Dinosaur and Envoy of Destruction OmegaZilla.

Lie: Yeah, them. ::)

Computer: Your living in the past, your no longer allies with any of them, besides you only teamed up because Chupa had both Troll Cat (May he rest in peace) and Fitzgerald by his side.

Lie: ...

Computer: You know what you must do, use everything you ever seen, show no mercy!

Lie: And PQ?

*The Computer's screen turns black and lifeless, I look downwards and put in my headphone;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mngp3aj4HY#

I take one last look at the screen*

*Then leave*

*Omega's bunker blows up as I leave*

Ain't no time like the present... I guess :'(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Hears explosion and suddenly turns head back, only to realize the bunker blew up*
*Notices Lie walking out of it, and snarls furiously*

Ghost Rider

*Meanwhile, Deep in the bowels of Hell.*

That fool Mephisto is finally destroyed. Now I can continue my fight with that creature.

*looks up and sees a killer in a Hockey Mask.*

Hm, I could use him in this little confrontation.

*sends hordes of Demons to drag Jason to Hell.*

Lie

*Watches and waits for Omega to blink, as he does I disappear then reappear above him*

Hm! >:(

*Drives a swords into the top of his skulls*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed