The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,970 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Bites Ghost Rider and gets hold of him with the jaws, and throws him with a monstrous violence, tossing him away of several miles*
*Turns to Lie*
Hey, it wasn't me. Chupacabras destroyed Green Peace!

Ghost Rider

*gets and pops his arm back into place.*

Looks like I'm working overtime.

*Rides to the Omegazilla and jumps on his head.

EAT THIS YOU FOUL BEAST!!

*blasts Hellfire into the beast's eye.*

Purebreedalien

Deadpool wakes up, and looks around confused.

"OK, Ghost Rider is riding the monster, that leaves me time to get tacos."

Deadpool leaves and goes toward the taco shop.

DJ Pu$$yface

Jason felt the van arrive at the final destination. It screeched to a stop, but the driver and passenger never got out. Jason decided to paint the vans interior with blood.

He stepped from the van and walked down the street, occasionly taking a stab at a passer-by.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Merely touched by the blast in the eye, OmegaZilla shrugs Ghost Rider off his head, gets hold of him with the jaws and unleashes a flow of cosmic plasma, obliterating Ghost Rider's lower half*
*OmegaZilla leaves the upper half falling on the ground*

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 04, 2011, 10:01:00 PM
*Merely touched by the blast in the eye, OmegaZilla shrugs Ghost Rider off his head, gets hold of him with the jaws and unleashes a flow of cosmic plasma, obliterating Ghost Rider's lower half*
*OmegaZilla leaves the upper half falling on the ground*

*regenerates lower half*

I have no choice. I must use the direct power of Zarathos.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Unleashes another flow of cosmic Plasma, as eyes glow of an innatural green*
*Ghost Rider dodges the flow, as OmegaZilla violently smashes him with the tail in mid-air, sending him straight to the North Pole*

Ghost Rider

Alright, here goes.

*Ghost Rider does an unknown transformation into the Demon Zarathos.*

FREE AT LAST TO RULE OVER HEAVEN, HELL, AND EARTH!!!

*here's Omegazilla*

YOU WILL SUFFER MY POWER!!! MY FORMER FORM IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MY POWER NOW!!! YOUR POWER WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO SAVE YOU!!!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Bites Ghost Rider in half and throws both halves into the air*

*OmegaZilla performs an enormous jumps as he is charging the cosmic flow in his jaws*

*Just as he comes closer to Ghost Rider, blasts him with immense force and completely obliterates him leaving nothing where he once was*

Ghost Rider

You can't destroy me that way. I'm pure demon.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*OmegaZilla obliterates Ghost Rider one more time and descends in hell, where Zarathos is, and with one monstrous effort, atomizes him with the cosmic flow*

Ghost Rider

I'll be back for you, but thanks for the help in getting me to Hell. Now Mephisto will die.

Purebreedalien

Deadpool eats his tacos and eagerly awaits his next fight.

DJ Pu$$yface

Jason barges his way into the taco shop. He grabs the cashier's head and smashes it into the the register. People scream and run, except for a red and black figure Jason turns to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed