The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 631,771 times)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 04:03:26 PM
"Urm, no that's totally not me."

Deadpool kicks at the ground, not knowing what to do next.

THEN WHO THE HELL IS IT?!?!?!

Lie

If it smells like it's burning thats you or... It's coming from over there.

*Points towards Omega*

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

"Convince you why I shouldn't die? Sure I can do that."

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*An innatural, frightening and remote voice, not spoken by human vocal cords, is heard coming from the mouth of OmegaZilla, while looking at the little figure on the ground standing next to Godzilla*
Challenge... accepted.

*OmegaZilla towers over Godzilla, and as the Monster tries to fire his signature atomic breath, OmegaZilla grabs him by the head and smashes him against the ground repeatedly, pushing hard, creating a massive crater*
*Godzilla lifts himself up, just to see OmegaZilla's jaws come straight at him and close on his body, and as a disturbing sound of bones being cruently broken is heard, the colossal entity thrashes Godzilla violently with his teeth-filled jaws*
*OmegaZilla leaves hold of the Monster, only to grab his head in his jaws and abhorrently crushes the helpless being while it writhes his tail and screams in pain, spilling blood, that flows through the fissures between the teeth*
*Leaves hold of the  disgustingly shredded carcass, that falls on the ground lifeless*

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 04:17:19 PM
"Convince you why I shouldn't die? Sure I can do that."

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/hero.jpg

You cannot fool me. I see right through you. The innocent souls that you have extinguished though out the years.

Purebreedalien

"Oh, well, in that case, I guess it's time for a..."

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 04:29:04 PM
"Oh, well, in that case, I guess it's time for a..."

Purebreedalien

"Aw hell. Aha! You see what I di- ACK! GAH! CHOKING NOISES!"

Deadpool pulls some of the chains from his neck.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 04:33:08 PM
"Aw hell. Aha! You see what I di- ACK! GAH! CHOKING NOISES!"

Deadpool pulls some of the chains from his neck.

Purebreedalien

"Well, sh- ACK GAH COUGHING!"

Deadpool then manages to hop onto the back of Ghost Rider's bike.

"You see, a Mercenary and an Assassin are two completely different things. You don't seem to understand that."

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 04:37:45 PM
"Well, sh- ACK GAH COUGHING!"

Deadpool then manages to hop onto the back of Ghost Rider's bike.

"You see, a Mercenary and an Assassin are two completely different things. You don't seem to understand that."

Purebreedalien

"You're not even making any sense now, dude! What wasn't what? Please come back when you're making more sense."

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 04, 2011, 04:40:18 PM
"You're not even making any sense now, dude! What wasn't what? Please come back when you're making more sense."

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/Xenomorph02/Deadpool%20Scans%20etc/deadpool-3.jpg

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed