The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 637,505 times)

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Jul 04, 2012, 05:47:26 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 04, 2012, 05:34:50 AM
Oh no! I apologize!!! I had no idea he was that important!!! I will return him to life immediately.

*casts drain life spell on Ratbat, completely draining the life from Ratbat, gaining his vitality. Ratbat rusts and turns to ashes. Laughs evilly.*

You honestly think I am intimidated by your tinker toys?

*flies at Soundwaves feet, sweeping them with wings and making him fall*

You will PAY for that! (No, I mean that literally, it costs a fortune repairing those Transformers!)

Chuck orders Blaster to come to the rescue!

*call ALL vampires of Volkihar Castle to fight*

Come on, then.

Charles Xavier

Chuck summons ALL of G.I. Joe!

And that's only a quarter of my entire army.

Spoiler
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipWoX9xL2No#

Dovahkiin

*summons Ohdahviing, the unkillable dragon, Durnehviir, the undead dragon who commands all the souls of his many victims, and the three heroes of sovangarde, the most renowned fighters in Skyrims history. calls on Alduin's power to rain meteors from the heavens*

Let's do this.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Hah, your dragons don't frighten us!

Chuck orders the attack.

Blaster, Soundwave and G.I. Joe go in for a full scale attack!

Dovahkiin

*Odahviing and Durnehviir pick Soundwave up and fly him to 10000 feet and drop him. Durnehviir's undead soldiers, the heroes of sovangarde and Volkihar vampires engage GI Joes. Dovahkiin flies at blaster and collides with him, knocking him down.*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Chuck orders G.I. Joe to focus their attack on Dovahkiin! Bullets, rockets and missiles fly towards Dovahkiin!

Victory will be ours!

Dovahkiin

*strafes and flies through the air, dodging projectiles*

FUS RO DAH!!!!

*GIJoes fly backwards as vampires press their attack*

Charles Xavier

You will regret this sudden turn of events, my friend.

Dovahkiin

*uses vampires seduction on bunny. Commands bunny to attack Chuck*

As will you.

Charles Xavier

Oh no, you don't.

Chuck commands Arcee to protect him from the bunny.

Dovahkiin

*heroes of Sovangarde attack Arcee, distracting her. Dovahkiin and bunny run at Chuck, both sets of fangs gleaming in the moonlight*

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jul 06, 2012, 04:16:38 PM
*heroes of Sovangarde attack Arcee, distracting her. Dovahkiin and bunny run at Chuck, both sets of fangs gleaming in the moonlight*

AAAIIIIEEEE!

Chuck cries and flees, hopping onto Sandstorm (transforming into a buggy) to make his daring getaway!

Dovahkiin

*grabs bunny and transforms into flock of bats, teleporting to sandstorms hood. Dovahkiin roars as he jumps down in front of sandstorm, using super vampire lord strength to lift sandstorm from the ground and throws him down. Chuck falls out as Dovahkiin approaches*

You will be mine to command...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed